Everton (H) 15 Oct - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trundling home on the train. A really decent week overall and the management of the squad looks spot on from Conte. Like many, I thought we looked so much better with Yves Bissouma giving more strength, control and intricacy in midfield. We looked far more balanced. Everton were a shocking bunch of champo cloggers. I kept waiting for them to go for broke but it never happened. Their chances only came from our errors and we could easily have had more with luck on our side. Ref again was utterly useless and fell for all and any playacting from them.

In summary, totally immense effort from Conte. Give him the wage, budget and players he needs this Jan - and anything else for that matter.

Home soon for spaghetti, moretti… and I already hate Ch****.

:contekiss: :contepoint:

P.S. we do need to give the players and manager more vocal backing and support… it was a bit quiet today.

3 point lane that you fat cunt.

Very Good High Quality GIF

Just got home - my overall impression was that we were noticeably better today. Passing was crisp & accurate. No weaknesses at all and we dominated for most of the game. Really enjoyed it. Hope Richarlison's okay.

Well done, Spurs.

Window licker? Can you explain what you mean by that phrase?
No didn't expect you could explain that one. As someone with a nephew with cerebral palsy I find that pretty offensive. But seeing as it's a site where people hide behind the keyboard everything seems fair game. I'm guessing you wouldn't say it face to face though hey

No didn't expect you could explain that one. As someone with a nephew with cerebral palsy I find that pretty offensive. But seeing as it's a site where people hide behind the keyboard everything seems fair game. I'm guessing you wouldn't say it face to face though hey
Hard as nails punchy and woke

It's the new "thing"
HANPAW !

On the way home too. Think I showed off a bit too much at HT with my “this is fucking boring” summary….but that’s how I/it felt. Never usually post on here while at the game and 5 pints deep!

Much better 2nd half. Hoj took his goal well. There may be a bit of me still smarting from the Woolwich game

How is the phrase “window licker” offensive?

Guys,

when you engage in person posts of insulting others, as well as wasting your own time arguing with some stranger on the internet, consider that everyone else has to read through your inane non match related posts too, and we don't give a fuck.

give the cunt offs a rest.

So you think that phrase is acceptable as well?
"I'm going to miss you when you're binned"

Yep, I think that expression is perfectly acceptable.

You are too far behind the curve to try mounting your high horse because you have been accused of being as thick as two short planks. You come across as someone who struggles to understand basic concepts and thinks that everyone who doesn't share your POV is a thick c***.

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

Can everyone wind their neck in please, no-one is coming out with credit in these exchanges. For Pete's sake, we won, goodness knows what insults would have been bandied about if we'd lost. Thank you.

Absolutely. I'm sure there will never be another Dembele, he was unique, but Bentancur is the nearest thing we've had since. Superb again tonight.

It’s ironic retrospectively how many fans now truely appreciate Dembele . ‘He needs to score more’, ‘all he does is pass sideways’ I heard far too often when he was playing. He was my fav player at the time and and is still up there - his ability to beat a man is the best I’ve ever seen and was a big reason pochs team played the way it did. Love the guy.

Guys,

when you engage in person posts of insulting others, as well as wasting your own time arguing with some stranger on the internet, consider that everyone else has to read through your inane non match related posts too, and we don't give a fuck.

give the cunt offs a rest.
Mate, you're hardly having to read war and peace to get to the next comment.

Back
Top Bottom