Everton (H) 15 Oct - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Told you we were building something. Unfortunately to look at this forum while the match is going on makes things seems really worse than they are. Think I will quit during the matches and have more moderate opinions.

I have no idea why this pisses me off so much but the whole NBC crew in America are going on about how we can’t keep getting away with playing “this” way.

Now I know we haven’t been great in quite a few games but we had 21 shot attempts, over 60% possession and kept Everton to 0.00 xG in the second half. I, for one, hope we play “this” way every week.

I don't know how many times conte is going to have to see 352 until he sticks with it but I hope it's sooner rather than later. Completely frees up the full backs to do what he wants with the extra midfielder in there. If kulu is fit I understand 523 but without him it has got to be 352.

Great result (eventually)
Decent performance for the most part too... (Novelty!)

Quick question; was I the only fan in the ground singing the theme to "The Rockford Files" when James Garner came on for Everton?

Thought so! (one for the Grown-Ups!)

Back
Top Bottom