European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
Incandescent is a real big word.

giphy.gif
Thank you, means a lot

Just imagine being Leicester's hierarchy right now:

>won the 15/16 season
>are way better than us this season
>will almost certainly finishing a CL spot
>might even win the FA cup this year

LOL fuck you guys we're setting up our own clubhouse and you're not invited

Why would Lecister fans be mad. This just guarantees them Premier League titles now.

If this happens that's me out of supporting this club.

Not playing that game or investing my emotion in a fraud.

Hope FIFA are very robust in their response.

This wil now get very messy.

Simply part of the foreign ownership Master plan.

Genuinely shocked and horrified, can’t believe this is what it has come to - me actually agreeing with every fucking word red nev and Keane had to say! Disgusted

No need to pass costs off to supporters. Not saying he won't, but there's no need, not anymore.

Not defending Levy but his hand was forced. I don't like it but I understand why he did it.
Levy didn’t have to do anything.....He’s a little roach who couldn’t invest correctly in the premier league but we have him a pass (a slim pass but a pass)as he was building stadiums etc, now (god knows for how long) he was planning dirty shit like this with all the other greedy power grabbers......we don’t even deserves to be in a European super league but somehow Levy has wrangled us into it, so that right there tells you it’s “business” and not “football” that drives this club under Levy......
100% Levy out now, 100%!!!

Back
Top Bottom