EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those damn Roma fans...

1353607770983.gif

(I understand I might seem annoying, but that's not the Nazi salute: that is a diffused sign in Italian stadiums to say "suck this" - look where the hand points to when moving down ;) )

Sorry to have interrupted comments on the match

(I understand I might seem annoying, but that's not the Nazi salute: that is a diffused sign in Italian stadiums to say "suck this" - look where the hand points to when moving down ;) )

You're right... this isn't a Nazi salute either...

di-canio-fascist.jpg

it's a FASCIST salute... doesn't make it right though, does it?

PLEASE stop defending the NAZI/RACIST/FASCIST/FAR-RIGHT element of your fan-base... we all know they are there... you strike me as a right minded, genuine fan, yet are making yourself look foolish by defending the indefensible!

Forza Lazio and all that, you're allowed to support the team you love, that's why we're all here...
but allow me to revel in a full-bloodied burst of: COME ON YOU SPURS...

'suck' that!

anyone else want to see Naughton staying behind after training and just spending time learning to use his left foot. Its so frustrating to see his lack of confidence on his left foot.

Back
Top Bottom