Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Important thing is, do they have the tendency to kick the shit out of opposition?

And dont take this as me getting ahead of myself, but do we draw again for last 16 or it is determined already?

Vfl Wolfsburg - a successful German Bundesliga team. sponsored by VW.

RZ Pellets WAC (Wolfsberger) - a mid-table Austrian outfit who have been drawn against us in the Europa Round of 32. Their wood pellets are very good and may even be the high-quality cat litter pellets my cats shit* into.

Just for clarity.

*and piss

Last edited:
wolfsberg-lavanttal-arena-aerial.jpg

Capacity 7300.

Vfl Wolfsburg - a successful German Bundesliga team. sponsored by VW.

RZ Pellets WAC (Wolfsberger) - a mid-table Austrian outfit who have been drawn against us in the Europa Round of 32. Their wood pellets are very good and may even be the high-quality cat litter pellets my cats shit* into.

Just for clarity.

*Edit: and piss
My mate gets them for her moggy as well.
Maybe its an omen????...

My bad haha

For some reason from last week the alerts from The Fighting Cock would stay permanently showing on the top right of my screen, even if I clicked on the story/article. So I just pressed ignore to get rid of the permanent alerts.
Click on mark as read next time, works for me.

Really good draw for us.

The first leg is sandwiched between City (H) and West Ham (A) with the second coming before Burnley (H) - and we'll be able to fully rotate our squad for this one.

Really good draw for us.

The first leg is sandwiched between City (H) and West Ham (A) with the second coming before Burnley (H) - and we'll be able to fully rotate our squad for this one.
Hoping the Burnley match is PP and we are playing in the League Cup final with extra day's break from Wednesday. Who said it was not worth winning the group?

Back
Top Bottom