Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's my face when I push my shit out.
All+Bran+Golden+Crunch.jpg

:ossie:

Hopefully they get tested before they come over, isn't Israel one of the worst places at the moment for covid?

Their in form striker Nikita Rukavytska (born in Ukraine grew up in Australia) never quite good enough when playing a few games for Australia. Was basically forgotten about as a national team player, but by all accounts has been scoring plenty for Haifa the last year or so.

We started in the beginning of August- lost to our city rivals Botev because we won the Bulgarian Supercup versus Ludogorets a week before that and our lads celebrated a bit too much :D

After that we've gone 3 in a row domestically and we managed to beat the Montenegrian side away in EL.

BTW, we played Bolton 15 years ago in a playoff to the UEFA Cup group stage and it was a hella of a tie. We lost 2:1 there and were leading 1:0 in Bulgaria up until the 80th minute when a miserable own goal fucked us up.

But that home game wasn't played at our stadium because it had neither seats nor lights and we played in Bourgas at the seaside 300 km from our home.

If I remember correctly, they finished 5th in England back then so it was a good performance by our side.

It was a night to remember 12-13 000 from us and they brought around 1500-2000 people at the game.

If it wasn't for the COVID-19 situation it would be a great trip for you guys. Our city is the oldest still inhabited in Europe and has many beautiful sights to see.
So you got fucked by Bolton eh?
:mourpointlaugh:

Avoiding the google-translate green gooner untermentsch here. The Israeli league is now suspended so they’ll come fresh while we’ll have to play a second string. They’re a better side than the farmers we just met and their CF is in good form, plus their manager is experienced enough in European ties against big sides.

we’ll need more intensity than we showed in earlier stages, and avoid conceding early.

Maccabi et Carthago delenda est

Avoiding the google-translate green gooner untermentsch here. The Israeli league is now suspended so they’ll come fresh while we’ll have to play a second string. They’re a better side than the farmers we just met and their CF is in good form, plus their manager is experienced enough in European ties against big sides.

we’ll need more intensity than we showed in earlier stages, and avoid conceding early.

Maccabi et Carthago delenda est

Maintain proper language else I'll punch your mother.
Untermentsch/delenda est we need call/do to your family

Back
Top Bottom