Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was going to react here long ago, after reading THFC Israel's rant/meltdown over Maccabi Haifa, but the forum kept blocking me from posting for some reason (finally now I'm trying from my mobile).
Anyway, my original response was something like: "As a Maccabi Haifa supporter, love it man. I'm in stitches 😂"

Since then some other MHFC supporter came here and gave us a bad name. I'm just here to say I think we're actually some of the best crowd in Israel, most peaceful (comparing to big teams), most inclusive and non-racist, and, well, generally fun.

Unlucky we can't come and visit you in London, but I wish us all a great game, and let's hope we can give you some trouble on the pitch. Cheers

Not a big fan of Hart, but no reason to play Hugo with our fixture congestion

In retrospect given that penalties were the goal yesterday, it makes a lot of sense to use Hugo there.

I expect Hart tomorrow (even for a goalie 4 games in 7 days is pushing it) but in the hopefully unlikely scenario where the tie appears to be headed for penalties, it wouldn't surprise me if Mou holds back one of his 5 subs to swap in Lloris.

CL draw right now.

Will be interesting to see the groups and the potential 3rd place team we could see in the latter stages.

As you know in football everything is posible.
We will come and play like a lions and we will do the unbelievable.

Yalla Maccabi!!!!!

38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif

UEFA has green lit stadiums to allow 30% capacity for all games going forward as long as local authorities allow it.

And added bonus to the qualification.

I was going to react here long ago, after reading THFC Israel's rant/meltdown over Maccabi Haifa, but the forum kept blocking me from posting for some reason (finally now I'm trying from my mobile).
Anyway, my original response was something like: "As a Maccabi Haifa supporter, love it man. I'm in stitches 😂"

Since then some other MHFC supporter came here and gave us a bad name. I'm just here to say I think we're actually some of the best crowd in Israel, most peaceful (comparing to big teams), most inclusive and non-racist, and, well, generally fun.

Unlucky we can't come and visit you in London, but I wish us all a great game, and let's hope we can give you some trouble on the pitch. Cheers
Yeah it was pretty clear I was being cynical but that high school boy had a mouth on him. Until he closed it when I offered to take a ride to his house.
see you lot in the derby.

p.s. still fuck you lot for that 1995 cup final. Jammy goals and I had to sit in a traffic jam on the way back to Haifa surrounded by your lot celebrating...

Last edited:
annnnnd nevermind. Too bad. Milan will be in Pot 3 I believe. Would've loved to have them out of the competition--they're one of the teams you do NOT want to draw.

Back
Top Bottom