Europa League 2012/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

europaleague said:
So how much do you guys think will be the ticket cost for away fans for this Europa League season at WHL?

Get ready to be shocked. Spurs have some of the most expensive tickets in all of Europe. As far as I know, only Woolwich has more expensive averaged tickets in the entire continent.

Small stadium + large number of fans + London = crazy expensive.

vadimivich said:
europaleague said:
So how much do you guys think will be the ticket cost for away fans for this Europa League season at WHL?

Get ready to be shocked. Spurs have some of the most expensive tickets in all of Europe. As far as I know, only Woolwich has more expensive averaged tickets in the entire continent.

Huh? There's other clubs in the Prem that charge lots more than us. Do you mean for European games only? Even then, the blue scum are more expensive.

S.L.R said:
vadimivich said:
europaleague said:

Huh? There's other clubs in the Prem that charge lots more than us. Do you mean for European games only? Even then, the blue scum are more expensive.
The only comparable clubs in the Premier League for ticket prices are Woolwich and Chelsea. And even then, the difference isn't really that much (Woolwich have changed their price structure for this season IIRC).

S.L.R said:
vadimivich said:
europaleague said:

Spurs average ticket price is higher than everyone but Woolwich's. It's true :(

Big Sky Spur said:
All these testimonials....feels so very John Tesh. I knew jack shit about Lazio prior to this thread. I still don't know jack shit. But if some Lazio folks want to post a few pics of some Roma birds, I'd be inclined to be open minded about the situation.

n_lazio_maglia_squadra-3055589.jpg

I cannot guarantee they will all be like that, but that's a good sample ;)

Biancocelesti said:
Big Sky Spur said:
All these testimonials....feels so very John Tesh. I knew jack shit about Lazio prior to this thread. I still don't know jack shit. But if some Lazio folks want to post a few pics of some Roma birds, I'd be inclined to be open minded about the situation.

n_lazio_maglia_squadra-3055589.jpg

I cannot guarantee they will all be like that, but that's a good sample ;)

Grazi. Dark and lovely. :baletroll: Feeling more open minded already. :akabusi:

Now for a completely inappropriate smiley.......... :avbwtf:

Hi

*Lower league football fan come in peace*

We are doing 3 european games in 3 days (Milan/Munich/Spurs) and I need a couple of cheapiest possible tickets. Does anyone know when they go on sale, will it sell out and where do I get them from? Presumably online.

Cheers
J

jammer said:
Hi

*Lower league football fan come in peace*

We are doing 3 european games in 3 days (Milan/Munich/Spurs) and I need a couple of cheapiest possible tickets. Does anyone know when they go on sale, will it sell out and where do I get them from? Presumably online.

Cheers
J

They will go on sale through http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ ... members get several days based on their membership levels to buy up the tickets, then any which are still unsold will be on general sale for anyone.

The Europa League tickets aren't on sale yet, but I'd expect the final price to be about £38-40 / €50

And do you think it'll sellout before it gets to general sale? Like mentioned above that's not cheap! I've done all but 7 of the 92 and not sure i've paid £38 a ticket for any of them, including Utd, Chelsea, Woolwich *sorry for the language*. Did 180 euros for Real Madrid v Bayern though so it's all relative. You've got a smallish stadium and a big wage bill compared to even the biggest of clubs. It's not gonna be cheap...

yea sorry that's why i said all, Lazio should sell quite a few as they have got a reputation, its the free game for ST and its the first Europe game.

However if the rest are on cat c, it will be harder to sell as many tickets (especially if it isn't full strength team)

Think it's almost guaranteed that the rest will be the same price.
But I do see the team playing being a lot stronger than the ones Arry put out(hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom