Europa League 2012/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DYvv7jp.png

Cheers Cisse

Some uninspiring possibilities for QF away days. We could have got drawn at some god-forsaken war-zone hell-hole with Anzhi Makhachkala playing. And the possibility is still there as Toon won!

I'm hoping for Newcastle or Basel, arguably the easiest teams left in it, but realistically at this stage all will be tough, mainly hope we avoid Rubin, Fenerbache and Lazio.

Newcastle, Basel or Chelsea.

We'd have a good game against the first two and just think of smashing Chelsea in Europe!

I dunno about Basel, they've played well against a lot of very good sides the last few years in Europe. Beat United last season at home. Might've seemed that they got through on luck vs Zenit but they outplayed them in the harsh conditions in Russia, not a team to be fucked with.

There are no easy ties left in this thing. Newcastle would probably be the easiest but they know us very well. Will not be easy getting through to the semis.

'Easy' ties are over for me. Everyone from this point is going to play with some degree of heart and desire - probably making the underdog teams even more dangerous.

Hoping for a geographically and politcally good draw, i.e. no Siberia or Fascist fiends.

Back
Top Bottom