europa draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So are Lyon any good this season? Anyone seen them play?

They are hardly brilliant this year, but they are having a good run in the Ligue 1, and they do have some very good players. Tough team to play altogether.

Also, not sure this has been pointed out yet, but their cunt of a manager is Remi Garde, who played for Woolwich for a few years, and I think he was even in the staff at some point, as a scout or something.

Did I mention he's a cunt ?

I think the game will be similar to Maribor in terms of demand for tickets. No chance we'd be able to get a concentrated voice in the park lane but definitely up in block J again. I'd fucking love it.

Hey guys, can some one tell me what time the first leg will be on feb 14 .... I live in USA, so i hope i have no classes then .... also if the time isnt posted, can someone give me an estimate of what time it could be .... THANKS!!!!!!!

we won't need an 1882 thing for this game, it was fine in group stages but I'm pretty sure we'll have a good atmosphere without being all together.

AVB said:
"Lyon is a tremendous tie for us in the sense that it gives this country, along with the Liverpool game, the chance to see wonderful Europa League fixtures being played," Villas-Boas told reporters.
"Zenit-Liverpool and Tottenham-Lyon should both be considered like Champions League fixtures so I think this is something important for the competition, for how it's seen in this country.
"The fact that we play Lyon, who are used to being in the Champions League and used to winning trophies, it's an important reference for us.
"If we want to set our targets for Champions League qualification, this is the kind of team we will face, teams with a winning mentality, full of quality players.
"In that sense I think it's excellent for the publicity of the competition in this country."

Back
Top Bottom