europa draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be more confident of beating Kazan, than Hannover on a good day. But maybe there's nothing in it. Fuck it, we'll Smesh whoever it is anyway.

Our destiny is to be drawn against Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk for the Juande Ramos derby. AVB will win it, thereby proving that he is the one true "nerdy Iberian Tottenham manager who replaced a rotund chummy predecessor under controversial circumstances" and the sins of the Jol-Ramos affair will be washed from Levy's hands.

:levylol:

Kazan would be the worst draw, fuck them. Utterly boring 11 men behind the ball shit club. They are the most anti-football club in all of Europe.

And Kazan sucks on top of it.

Guys, I'm Czech (well, half Czech), and I'm telling you, you definately want Plzeň
pilsner1024.jpg
:bae:

Good beer - Check (Czech). What about the women?

I went to Prague for new years a few back and I was blown away by how beautiful the women are.

p.s. pilsner is the dog's

Yeah, Plzen would be by far the best away day. Beautiful city, girls, a tremendous brewery you can go into and tour (drinking from the cask 20m underground in a lager is amazing), and tons of great pubs. Czech are great and friendly people, so no threat of aggro.

Back
Top Bottom