Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've got no choice but to play the first team from now till January. Twice a week but we can't carry on giving these useless cunts chance after chance to prove themselves. Alli, Docherty, Ndombele are a fucking disgrace. I never want to see them in a Spurs shirt again. Kane can't be far off a run of games on the bench either. No choice but to try Son up there.
You really think we will be signing game changers in jan

Our B team truly are a shower of shite.. Dele Ali , I mean what in the actual hell is was that half. Gil bearing the burden of changing the game and he’s just not at that level yet. Second half back to basics just play direct balls to the forwards.

I don’t know, our B team are a curious band of rejects from eternally injured damp squib Sess to former hero turned hopeless nobody Alli to record signing Sanchez it’s a strange amalgamation of dejected souls.
It's like the leftovers team on the school playground that nobody wanted to pick

Gollini is awful why the heck waste a valuable foreign player spot on a goalie that is worse than Gazaniga and Vorm. We just need to sell Sessegnon best for his career and for us. Doherty needs to go as well. I miss Lamela, Gil looks a lot worse.
Can believe we got this gollini idiot. At least Gazzaniga had that beautiful face to look at.

I'm hoping Conte has given an ultimatum: No pricks in this team, Who's on board and who's out? Most of this team have voted with their feet by playing like pricks. Clearout time.

Back
Top Bottom