Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Snoozing in the "club"-house are we? .....Still, plenty of room to put your feet up I'd imagine.

Maybe you can dream up some new 'oh-so-inventive' pun-based Eric Dier slurs while you're at it. :)

Last edited:
Snoozing in the "club"-house are we? .....Still, plenty of room to put your feet up I'd imagine.

Maybe you can dream up so new 'oh-so-inventive' pun-based Eric Dier Slurs while you're at it. :)

Jesus, have more self-respect, mate.

Your a sad, lame stalker on a football forum.

Tragic.

Jesus, have more self-respect, mate.

Your a sad, lame stalker on a football forum.

Tragic.

Pulling your chain this evening has simply proved mildly amusing as I go about reading and posting on other matters..... No biggy. :)

The "thinky club" sounds positively enthralling though.... I must say, I am more intrigued than I suspect I ought to be.

Pulling your chain this evening has simply proved mildly amusing as I go about reading and posting on other matters..... No biggy. :)

The "thinky club" sounds positively enthralling though.... I must say, I am more intrigued that I suspect I ought to be.
Ok, I'm gonna stop replying to you for your own good, now.

It's enabling.

Dier Update

Now we have played a total of 1980 minutes (22 matches ) under Jose

With Dier : 896 minutes - goals conceded 19 = 1 goal conceded every 47 minutes
Without Dier : 1084 minutes - goals conceded 11 = 1 goal conceded every 99 minutes
The great ' Eric Dier under Jose' updates continue.

We've played 23 matches under Jose a total of 2070 minutes.

With Dier : 986 minutees - goals conceded 22 = 1 goal conceded every 45 minutes
Without Dier (unchanged) : 1084 minutes - goals conceded 11 = 1 goal conceded every 99 minutes

The great ' Eric Dier under Jose' updates continue.

We've played 23 matches under Jose a total of 2070 minutes.

With Dier : 986 minutees - goals conceded 22 = 1 goal conceded every 45 minutes
Without Dier (unchanged) : 1084 minutes - goals conceded 11 = 1 goal conceded every 99 minutes
We have not lost a single game under Jose Dier played 90 minutes as a DM

We have not lost a single game under Jose Dier played 90 minutes as a DM

Maybe you should actually watch games instead of just quoting very fucking bogus stats.I mean you fucking hated stats when they proved Eriksen was actually a good player.

Explain to us what it is that Dier excels at, what was his part in winning those games (or did we win in spite of him) why if he's so rock solid has he been subbed before the second half twice with us two goals down (which is part of the reason you can use your bullshit 90 minute stat). Does this stat work for VVD who you said is shit - but has just gone 27 games unbeaten ? By the Sammy quality measurement system, that must make VVD the best player the world has ever seen? If not should we really pay much attention to Dier managing to be part (a 1/11th fraction at best if we don't include the subs) of about 5 full 90's (all against sides below us - who we should be beating anyway, no? ).

Maybe you should actually watch games instead of just quoting very fucking bogus stats.I mean you fucking hated stats when they proved Eriksen was actually a good player.

Explain to us what it is that Dier excels at, what was his part in winning those games (or did we win in spite of him) why if he's so rock solid has he been subbed before the second half twice with us two goals down (which is part of the reason you can use your bullshit 90 minute stat). Does this stat work for VVD who you said is shit - but has just gone 27 games unbeaten ? By the Sammy quality measurement system, that must make VVD the best player the world has ever seen? If not should we really pay much attention to Dier managing to be part (a 1/11th fraction at best if we don't include the subs) of about 5 full 90's (all against sides below us - who we should be beating anyway, no? ).
I watched all the players you rate being no better

Alrighty then.
You are making it real easy Eric.

If that is your best position than good luck with your career elswhere.
No room for CB on such level in the team fighting for bigger things.

Thanks and good luck!

But as a fourth choice, surely he's fine?

Actually felt he looked more mobile yesterday, or at least his lack of mobility was less exposed at CB. Obligatory poor decision making on a couple of occasions but no worse than our Belgians recently.

But as a fourth choice, surely he's fine?
not even as a fourteenth choice. Alderweireld when he is 50 years old would still be more effective than Dier..not only was he shambles, he messed up the entire defensive line. The usually dominant Sanchez was playing like someone from the crowd had just donned a Spurs jersey and started playing alongside him.

Back
Top Bottom