Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pic today of Dier going over hurdles where he looks to have shed a few kilos over the last few weeks.

Good news if the picture doesn't mislead !

No Big Mac tucked inside Ndombele's sock too....

Signs are good. :moursmall:

Always been shit....

Spoiler: Contains footage from last season & probably a few too many sexy passes for some's liking.

I don’t think people really understand the impact of serious health problems on a player’s performance. I don’t think it’s as easy as, “he has had 6 months now.” It takes time. I would not be surprised to see him improve dramatically next season.

I don’t think people really understand the impact of serious health problems on a player’s performance. I don’t think it’s as easy as, “he has had 6 months now.” It takes time. I would not be surprised to see him improve dramatically next season.
Especially when same people are sympathising with another players Chronic Hamburger Disorder

Any particular reason as to why you wouldn't be surprised, when he probably hasn't played consistently well in consecutive games in midfield for 4 years?

Any particular reason as to why you wouldn't be surprised, when he probably hasn't played consistently well in consecutive games in midfield for 4 years?
15/16 he was pretty decent though, just gotten more and more immobile as time went on piling on the weight.

Edit: Ah didnt count right. Yes it has been around 4 years now.

Together with Tanguy

So like you said (the bit I quoted last) Dier’s got no excuses for being shit then? It’s just him bei g shit. Like you said a couple of posts ago about Ndombele.
Dier has suffered from complications and illness from appendicitis for over a year.
Ndombele just ate too much.

At his best he has been 1000 times better than Ndombele has ever been for us.

Without a couple CL games to wank over, not one person would think Ndombele was a good signing. He’s a fat Nkoudou at the moment and a couple pirouettes and a goal against relegation fodder won’t change that.

Dier has suffered from complications and illness from appendicitis for over a year.
Ndombele just ate too much.

At his best he has been 1000 times better than Ndombele has ever been for us.

Without a couple CL games to wank over, not one person would think Ndombele was a good signing. He’s a fat Nkoudou at the moment and a couple pirouettes and a goal against relegation fodder won’t change that.

Appendicitis causes:
1) nausea
2) vomiting
3) loss of appetite

How exactly has Dier managed to gain weight whilst suffering from this?

By not being able to train properly perhaps

Now there’s a thought
Nope doesn't add up.

Even if he is not training as much, he would still be losing weight if he was suffering from reoccuring appendicitis. You're consuming much less calories plus you're vomiting the little you are consuming out.

He is basically a medical mystery in that he is suffering from all this yet has still added about 8kg of weight.

Back
Top Bottom