Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ARrghhhh you are ridiculous. I dont want to go on this stupid back and forth about this.

You are saying hes been great since Mourinho's been here?
Since Mourinho has been here we've played 19 matches. 19 * 90 = 1710.

Out of that
Dier has been on the pitch for 836 minutes weve conceded 17 goals
In the remaining 874 minutes weve conceded 8 goals.

Is this showing you anything at all? Unless you are trying to say something like Son running 11 players and scoring is because of Dier wanking hard in a corner, then thats your fucking choice.
Dier Update

Now we have played a total of 1980 minutes (22 matches ) under Jose

With Dier : 896 minutes - goals conceded 19 = 1 goal conceded every 47 minutes
Without Dier : 1084 minutes - goals conceded 11 = 1 goal conceded every 99 minutes

10 Wins from 13 matches with him playing, under Jose.

0 wins, 3 draws, 4 defeats. When left out.
We cannot play without a DM
Why do you think we concede at rate of almost 2 goals per 90 minutes with Dier and less than 1 goal per 90 minutes without Dier?

I dont know how bad your memory is , so I wont go too far back . Just last week vs Villa, when Dier was taken off at 2-2 (again we concede goals in only 60 minute with Dier on the pitch), what contribution do you think Dier made in the last 30 minutes when we won the game without Dier?

Against Mancity we were 2-0 up with 84 minutes on the clock without Dier. Are you saying the remaining 6 minutes with Dier is why we won that game?

Last edited:
Dier Update

Now we have played a total of 1980 minutes (22 matches ) under Jose

With Dier : 896 minutes - goals conceded 19 = 1 goal conceded every 47 minutes
Without Dier : 1084 minutes - goals conceded 11 = 1 goal conceded every 99 minutes
That's useful. I was thinking of working that out myself when I had a chance. What about goals scored with Dier on the pitch compared without Dier?

giphy.gif

I actually think Dier's slowly coming out of a deep trough and he may be quite good next season - or just possibly even towards the end of this season. Hopefully the Summer will help him get the fitness and sharpness he needs at this level.

Currently he's very lucky to be given any time on the pitch.

I've seen moments where I see a little bit of the old Eric coming back. Not in big enough supplies to warrant stayingnas it stands unfortunately but he still has time until the season finishes to show he's worth another look.

Get him back in at DM at least for the next couple of games and see how it goes.
I’d doubt Ndombele will start against Wolves, so try Dier with Winks and GLC in the midfield.

Last edited:

Always been shit....

Spoiler: Contains footage from last season & probably a few too many sexy passes for some's liking.

Always been shit....

Spoiler: Contains footage from last season & probably a few too many sexy passes for some's liking.

It’s funny because everyone remembers our magnificent miracle period where Poch and Dele were the best payer and manager that ever lived in the history of the game, but no one remembers Dier having good games.

Peak shameless fanboy bullshit

Back
Top Bottom