Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not even named one of 12 subs tonight according to BBC. What has happened? Injury or fall out from spat with Walker?
I don't no think there was any spat.
I saw film of Dier, Dele and Walker on the Matese pitch before the game all gathered around Walkers phone laughing while he showed them pics or whatever.

I don't no think there was any spat.
I saw film of Dier, Dele and Walker on the Matese pitch before the game all gathered around Walkers phone laughing while he showed them pics or whatever.
"here's Alexis when he thinks he's joining City. And here's his face once he realized Wenger pulled out"

Did anyone read his guardian interview

What a level headed intelligent young man.

Personally, I fell in love with him after this:

I think he's turning into one of those midfield generals that all great sides have had. I see him as a future Spurs and England captain. Let's hope he keeps improving this season now he's been told he can have his preferred role.

I love Eric Dier (Eric Dier loves me)

giphy.gif

DI4wa4DXoAAs4BE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom