Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He supports United and has come out and said in the past that a high offer from them would be too hard to turn down.

I imagine someone located those quotes and put them together with the fact that press have said United are interested which somehow equates to Dier wanting out.

He won't be leaving.

If true and he wants out fuck him off
tenor.gif

I don't want no-one at our club who don't want to be there. If you think the grass is greener elsewhere fuck off and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Sure many will disagree, I don't see footballers the way that most others do.

I don't want no-one at our club who don't want to be there. If you think the grass is greener elsewhere fuck off and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.
Sure many will disagree, I don't see footballers the way that most others do.
So if Kane or Dele thought the grass was greener they can fuck off too can they ?
In other words, we're just a more illustrious version of Southampton.

He supports United and has come out and said in the past that a high offer from them would be too hard to turn down.

I imagine someone located those quotes and put them together with the fact that press have said United are interested which somehow equates to Dier wanting out.

He won't be leaving.

Yeah, these 'reports' have been made about our entire squad at some point this summer. Steady your quaking knees friendo.
Annoyingly, the press have got their teeth into this one now.
If Utd make a bid, we're "standing in the way of his dream move" ...and if he does stay, then the very first sign of a dip in form, or his forbid being left out of the starting XI will probably be re/mis-interpreted as him being snubbed or unhappy or anything the press are keen to make up!
Besides, he's in the Nike poster... he HAS to stay now!
:dier:

Annoyingly, the press have got their teeth into this one now.
If Utd make a bid, we're "standing in the way of his dream move" ...and if he does stay, then the very first sign of a dip in form, or his forbid being left out of the starting XI will probably be re/mis-interpreted as him being snubbed or unhappy or anything the press are keen to make up!
Besides, he's in the Nike poster... he HAS to stay now!
:dier:

What about the kit release of 2013 :dier::dierno: it's still so raw..

Flashbacks of Carrick in 2006.

Difference being that Dier is actually a United fan. The gap has obviously shortened between us and Utd in that 11 years though so I'd like to think Dier, who's still young, will be willing to stay.

All these 'close friends' he's supposed to have told... what sort of friends are they to go running to the papers with their tittle tattle!
Honestly, Dier might need to reconsider who he hangs around with...
:deledoubt:

Flashbacks of Carrick in 2006.

The gap has obviously shortened between us and Utd in that 11 years
Utd have won 5 PL titles, 1 Champions League Cup, 1x Europa League Cup, 3x League Cups, and 1x FA Cup (5-6 Charity Shields as well) - in that 11 years and are still able to sign world-class players with no CL while we can only sign up-and-coming players with CL (and have won 1x League cup in that time) - absolutely nothing has shortened, if anything - they've grown richer and further 'destroyed' the transfer market for club as ourselves

Red top bollox and everyone goes into meltdown.
United must be smugly pissing themselves laughing...
We are no longer a selling club, we are moving in to the next level, one paper rumour and it's chicken little time. West Ham behaviour.

I didn't think anyone still believed the bullshit after the last 12 months we've been subjected to

Utd have won 5 PL titles, 1 Champions League Cup, 1x Europa League Cup, 3x League Cups, and 1x FA Cup (5-6 Charity Shields as well) - in that 11 years and are still able to sign world-class players with no CL while we can only sign up-and-coming players with CL (and have won 1x League cup in that time) - absolutely nothing has shortened, if anything - they've grown richer and further 'destroyed' the transfer market for club as ourselves
You'd know mate.

Back
Top Bottom