Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How? Why?
I think that Salah is a decent, modest bloke who happens to play for our rival.
He is an headache to play against and scored a lot of goals for Pool last year. But he is not dirty player, nor an asshole of personalty.

I sometimes hate the tunnel vision of the supporters. Not all the players of our opponents are c*nts really.
I could sign up to hate of all gooners, but srsly, not all the players of all other 18 EPL teams are not c*nts just because they play for rivals. All team have c*nts at their ranks but not all the players of all the teams.
Wooow really

Tackles like that are as good to watch as a goal.
A fucking thundercunt of an up-ending that put Ramos in his place early doors. It was hard but fair imo.
I refer my learnr'ed Friend to the case of Mr. Patrick van den Hauwe vs. Stuart Pearce. City Ground; Nottingham. circa.1990!

I was there that night... both of them went into the tackle full throttle simultaneously, with the ball taking most of the impact...
It sounded like a bomb went off!!

I refer my learnr'ed Friend to the case of Mr. Patrick van den Hauwe vs. Stuart Pearce. City Ground; Nottingham. circa.1990!

I was there that night... both of them went into the tackle full throttle simultaneously, with the ball taking most of the impact...
It sounded like a bomb went off!!
League Cup, midweek, IIRC?

The best thing was that the ball bobbled and sat still in the mud and there was this moment where everyone knew it was going to be arguably the two hardest men in football at the time going for a proper 50:50. They roared into the tackle, and as you say there was a definite 'bang' as they came together.

And then both of them got up, and despite the fact they must have been in agony, jogged away as if nothing had happened.

A great memory.

How? Why?
I think that Salah is a decent, modest bloke who happens to play for our rival.
He is an headache to play against and scored a lot of goals for Pool last year. But he is not dirty player, nor an asshole of personalty.

I sometimes hate the tunnel vision of the supporters. Not all the players of our opponents are c*nts really.
I could sign up to hate of all gooners, but srsly, not all the players of all other 18 EPL teams are not c*nts just because they play for rivals. All team have c*nts at their ranks but not all the players of all the teams.
This is a great example of someone trying to be the neutral, objective, voice of reason who is above us idiotic tribal plebs.

And it's hilarious cos it fails. "Decent, modest bloke" lmao are you on crack m8?

Let's see

- endorses dictators "accused by the UN of human rights abuses, including arranging the murders of political opponents, the torturing and execution of gay men, and the "forced disappearance" of hundreds of people who stood in his way."

- not shaking hands with Israeli players (fist bumps instead). Where were his morals when he was all pally pally with the dictator cunt?

- cried in UCL final and went off when he could have been injected and gotten on with it, and then kept being bitter about it afterwards.

- trying to shame golden boot rival Kane and partaking in the mocking

- general diving prat (many players are, but since people are using that as a reason to bash Ramos it's relevant

Are u Liverpool in disguise? FOK FOK since u liked his post please respond to this Ether too

Your welcome for the education

its the liverpool fans who make him seem two faced - not his fault but it sticks. They are weird, can you imagine if Kane did this
DfW1TwwX0AAFF79.jpg

when he did Scouse fans were saying how he must have been pressured etc.. looks quite happy here.

Kadyrov? Good lord... I wish I hadn't seen this pic, but I guess I'm better off knowing.
Salah- you absolute cunt... SMH.

Dier's my favourite player, so I was very pleased that he stabbed away the goal in the Cardiff match. My son still wanted 'Kane' on his shirt though.

:dierno::kanegoal:

Let’s all ignore the stupidity of your DM getting himself an early yellow card, for the sake of a leveller on the opposition’s CB who was going nowhere in his own penalty box. Meaning he’s treading on ice for the rest of the game.

I’m guessing those of you applauding it also enjoyed it when Dier and co pissed away our 2 goal lead at Chelsea when we were chasing Leicester, with similar stupidity?

Let’s all ignore the stupidity of your DM getting himself an early yellow card, for the sake of a leveller on the opposition’s CB who was going nowhere in his own penalty box. Meaning he’s treading on ice for the rest of the game.

I’m guessing those of you applauding it also enjoyed it when Dier and co pissed away our 2 goal lead at Chelsea when we were chasing Leicester, with similar stupidity?
You saying that a little part of you didn’t absolutely love us smashing the fuck out of them?
If not, you are one joyless cunt.
As it turns out, the result of that one didn’t have any bearing at all on the league. Leicester just weren’t being caught because they were on the gear & everyone else was bending over for the “fairytale”.
We get it. You don’t rate Dier. Poch clearly disagrees with you.
:avbfu:

One of my favourite games of the last few years. I watched it again recently.

Footballs not just about winning. Sometimes its just about putting Fabregas on his arse over and over again.

And the title was well over by then, we'd lost any chance away at west ham months before imo.

One of my favourite games of the last few years. I watched it again recently.

Footballs not just about winning. Sometimes its just about putting Fabregas on his arse over and over again.

And the title was well over by then, we'd lost any chance away at west ham months before imo.
Sad to say, I think it happened when we drew with the gooner scum. If we had won that one (& we should have done) we would have been top of the league. Leicester may have buckled (doubtful with the strength of the gear they were on, but still) had they been playing catch up and we would definitely have had serious momentum had we kept nudging ahead of them rather than trying to play catch up.

To be fair, that was never a yellow and there's no stupidity in winning a tackle in the oppos penalty box.

This is a great example of someone trying to be the neutral, objective, voice of reason who is above us idiotic tribal plebs.

And it's hilarious cos it fails. "Decent, modest bloke" lmao are you on crack m8?

Let's see

- endorses dictators "accused by the UN of human rights abuses, including arranging the murders of political opponents, the torturing and execution of gay men, and the "forced disappearance" of hundreds of people who stood in his way."

- not shaking hands with Israeli players (fist bumps instead). Where were his morals when he was all pally pally with the dictator cunt?

- cried in UCL final and went off when he could have been injected and gotten on with it, and then kept being bitter about it afterwards.

- trying to shame golden boot rival Kane and partaking in the mocking

- general diving prat (many players are, but since people are using that as a reason to bash Ramos it's relevant

Are u Liverpool in disguise? FOK FOK since u liked his post please respond to this Ether too

Your welcome for the education

Both the meeting with Kadyrov and the not shaking hands with Israeli players was an enforced policy from the top - when you live under a brutal dictator you don't have political opinions of your own. He has had numerous problems with the Egyptian FA and authorities which he has had to navigate.

Personally, I thought the fist bumps were a good way to circle around the no hand shake rule. There are political tensions between Israel and Egypt but by still acknowledging the opposing players, he showed he has no issues with them on a personal level.

Sad to say, I think it happened when we drew with the gooner scum. If we had won that one (& we should have done) we would have been top of the league. Leicester may have buckled (doubtful with the strength of the gear they were on, but still) had they been playing catch up and we would definitely have had serious momentum had we kept nudging ahead of them rather than trying to play catch up.

If only we didn't take Lamela off in that NLD.

But I agree, that draw was a real kick in the teeth. Especially as we had already come from behind and they were down to 10 men

Back
Top Bottom