Episode 19 discussion topics

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

paulhasissues said:
I want to know what your all getting for Christmas or what you would get for members of the first team.

i.e. Kaboul a DIY eye brow waxing kit. Benny a comb.
You bastard I was gonna post that but was too busy at work! :D

With football fans it's not hypocrisy it's fickleness :thumbup:

With Bales retarded seal impression all the rage when we score, what is the worst goal celebration you've ever seen? And why isn't Benny getting involved in the dancing? i bet he has moves

Wished we'd never let Kanoute go. That's the first one that's come into my head, I'm sure there's more obvious ones than that.

Drogba is apparently refusing to sign a new contract to Chelski...Would you have him?

And also do you think it's important now for us to sign players with winning experience and mentality to push on to the next step or just getting the right person for the job?

GodSaveTheKing said:
Drogba is apparently refusing to sign a new contract to Chelski...Would you have him?

And also do you think it's important now for us to sign players with winning experience and mentality to push on to the next step or just getting the right person for the job?

We have a history recently of signing strays and players with experience. Adebayor, Friedel and Gallas being obvious examples. Anelka and Drogba would def add quality to the size - Adebayor, Defoe Anelka/Drogba would be a scary prospect...

... but i think we need to mix this experience with an up and coming player like Leandro Damiao. Someone who will be at the club for 5 years and make a real name for himself and grow with the teams.

Sibs said:
... but i think we need to mix this experience with an up and coming player like Leandro Damiao. Someone who will be at the club for 5 years and make a real name for himself and grow with the teams.

Sibs is right. We really need to show we mean business if we can and that means going to Brazil and getting this kid. I wanted us to sign Drogba last summer before the Ade deal was done and personally believe he'd be an excellent addition but would only be needed on a short term contract. If Drogba feels wanted and important to the team he can still destroy the opposition.

Flannerz said:
paulhasissues said:
I want to know what your all getting for Christmas or what you would get for members of the first team.

i.e. Kaboul a DIY eye brow waxing kit. Benny a comb.
You bastard I was gonna post that but was too busy at work! :D

That i'll learn ya to have a real job!

WindyCOYS said:
Not a discussion topic as such, but I think player songs need to be looked at. You've had a couple of goes at some players, but I think we need a methodical approach, as our repertoire is appalling.

For each player that doesn't have a unique song (and by that I don't mean "Suuuuuper, Super Scott"), ask for suggestions, then the next week sing them all and get people to vote on the best, etc. Would be a good 5 minute segment IMO - fun because some of the songs will be shit, and also genuinely beneficial to the fanbase!

Hells yes. I've got one or two in my pocket I wouldn't mind hearing...

Why does Flav always giggle like a school girl having her clit flicked whenever he opens a show with, "This is The Fighting Cock podcast, episode..."

spooky said:
Why does Flav always giggle like a school girl having her clit flicked whenever he opens a show with, "This is The Fighting Cock podcast, episode..."

Me and you. Toe to toe. Next week before recording.

Back
Top Bottom