Enough Is Enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

article-2593232-1CB6026D00000578-871_634x528.jpg
:avbshock:

With our board and fanbase??!!

:ade::adelol::dawsonlol::kaboullol::lennonlol::eriksenlol::levylol::avblol::gazza::harrylol:
The fact that we are a big club, with huge tradition and history at home and in europe, yet we`ve won next to fuck all for years and constantly have to watch our best players and even heroes sold off to the highest bidder, coupled with the fact we still turn out to fill our stadium each week, I`d actually say we have probably got the most patient fan base in the country.

This is how psyched our manager gets the players before the start of the game...

P.S. note the boots, for the #NeverRed lot

article-2593232-1CB6026D00000578-871_634x528.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ood-given-one-way-ticket-White-Hart-Lane.html
And yet had we won this game we would have been right in the mix for champions league qualification along with Everton and Woolwich, who still have to play each other. The players simply didnt care in what was arguably the most crucial game of the season. Neither did Sherwood, and neither did Levy who appointed the twat in the first place. Fucking disgraceful performance both on and off the pitch.

Arguably that was our worst performance of the season. The lack of giving a shit both from the players and manager was shocking. Roll on the end of season and WC - much like the players were thinking yesterday!

Arguably that was our worst performance of the season. The lack of giving a shit both from the players and manager was shocking. Roll on the end of season and WC - much like the players were thinking yesterday!

I don't know we where just as crap at the lane with Liverpool, I still think the west ham performace when we lost 3-0 was the worst I have seen, maybe the worst I can remember Spurs playing, we lost 3-0 to a pub team.

And yet had we won this game we would have been right in the mix for champions league qualification along with Everton and Woolwich, who still have to play each other. The players simply didnt care in what was arguably the most crucial game of the season. Neither did Sherwood, and neither did Levy who appointed the twat in the first place. Fucking disgraceful performance both on and off the pitch.

I think Levy and the board do care, but business is about forward planning and I'm quite sure they're safe in the knowledge that the summer has been planned since December and TIm is slowly sacking himself

I'd think to think everyone would be patient if there was any sign of progress. Kind of like Liverpool finishing 7th last season, but the Suarez-Coutinho-Sturridge axis starting to blossom (with Henderson and Sterling picking up this season).

The board would probably be the most impatient of all. And those who ring into Talksport.

Not really, thats exactly what Harry's first season was like tbh (all except 8 games)

Not really, thats exactly what Harry's first season was like tbh (all except 8 games)

But the season was written off after those 8 games (and selling the strikers). That January was probably the most we've backed a manager though.

But the season was written off after those 8 games (and selling the strikers). That January was probably the most we've backed a manager though.

I think Liverpool's first season with BR was a write off though - Dalglish had left them in a mess and it was always going to be a transition.

If we got Van Gaal then I'd expect us to finish outside the top 4 next season but certainly show the kind of progress during the season that has been utterly missing in the last 2 seasons.

I think we'd finish outside the top four next season whoever is managing us, simply because the teams above (likely 5!) will all strengthen. IMO LvG is still best option long term though, would expect good things 2nd season onwards.

I think we'd finish outside the top four next season whoever is managing us, simply because the teams above (likely 5!) will all strengthen. IMO LvG is still best option long term though, would expect good things 2nd season onwards.

Well let's hope Levy shares your opinion and doesn't set any impossible targets and gives the manager some time for once.

Norwich was the worst for me. Could tell all along we were gonna lose.
and it was NORWICH.
This. Cost me £400 including tickets for 4, hotel, meals and night out with the lads that appeared .............
The football was dire. Outplayed by Norwich. Which is why I hate Levy so much. No pride in the shirt and Levy fiddles whilst the ship sinks.

LvG is not coming. He said he wants to win the league - he has no chance with the players we can to afford and pay.

Back
Top Bottom