ENIC/Levy In/Out 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In or Out?

• In

Votes: 89 80.9%
  • Out

Votes: 21 19.1%

• Total voters
Lol at some of the replies.

This question was asked back in April 2021 but this time round it's premature, we should wait until the transfer window closes etc.. etc..

Stupid fucking poll, the guy who posted it is a cunt anyway. Respect to those still voting No as you have your opinion and you're a fucking nightmare to be around :dierpochhug:

Seeing as it's been over a year and another season. Where we at now with the In and Out? None of this jury is out until they make purchases nonsense. We didn't have that with the last poll.

After this transfer window would’ve been better for this pointless poll

Not disagreeing, but just a comment.

Just like Woolwich in past, Liverpool have sold a couple of players for mega sums (Coutinho, Sterling ) for mega bucks enabling them to buy several players - Spurs have had one mega transfer in Bale (and sadly players bought with Bale money was not spent as well as Liverpool ) .
Generally speaking Liverpool's success rate in never buying duds has been exceptionally good.
Don't quite agree with this, mainly because I think we wasted the Walker money far worse (and sold at what was immediately shown to be an undervalue). We got 50 millions worth from Eriksen and traded the rest for good players.

It's a bit of a myth that little old poor Klopp has managed to stay close to rich City.

Klopp has spent a fair whack of money too. Wasn't VVD a world record fee for a defender at the time? Same for Allison?

I get they aren't a cheat code, sportwashing club but they're not exactly on the breadline.
They got 145 million for Coutinho, no wonder Barca went skint

This question was asked back in April 2021 but this time round it's premature, we should wait until the transfer window closes etc.. etc..

Stupid fucking poll, the guy who posted it is a cunt anyway. Respect to those still voting No as you have your opinion and you're a fucking nightmare to be around :dierpochhug:
We've had polls on this in April (as you say), May and at least 2 in September, but this one is premature apparently.
And in not one of those polls has there been an overwhelming majority for Levy/Enic out.

I wonder if the result was 82 % out would some of these people still be saying it's premature.
:sonhmm:

But don't worry, I can guarantee that when we don't sign Mbapppe, De Bruyne and Haaland we'll have another one.

No one likes the little bald cunt but credit where it’s due he has delivered a platform for success in the Stadia etc. Now it seems at long last ENIC are getting behind the team too. When we have these debates I also always worry about who would take over. I would fucking hate it if some corrupt Arab country or Russian gangster took us over. On field success is not that important to me to sell up with the devil.

Man U financial results are out today for the last 9 months which show a huge jump in match day income of approx £80m. We are expected to bring in similar match day income as them over the season (although obviously they don't have the extra events) and so we should hopefully see that amount of cash in the bank. Not bad to put towards transfers on top of the £150m and sales (although I suspect realistically it will go towards wiping off any covid debts).

:D

Don't quite agree with this, mainly because I think we wasted the Walker money far worse (and sold at what was immediately shown to be an undervalue). We got 50 millions worth from Eriksen and traded the rest for good players.

Don't disagree we wasted Walker money.

My main point was Liverpool have had a much lower % rate of failures in buying players v Spurs, which your point illustrates quite well

Don't disagree we wasted Walker money.

My main point was Liverpool have had a much lower % rate of failures in buying players v Spurs, which your point illustrates quite well
Liverpool pay almost 3 times as much as we do in wages - thats going to be an incentive for quality players regardless of transfer fees.

Back
Top Bottom