English football's next great dynasty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not sure he said it was a good idea - just one of life's inevitabilities.

If lloris decides to go home then I doubt there'd be much we could do to stop him, so why not mitigate against the inevitable?

Don't see Lloris leaving until he has won something. He is committed under Poch and knows this team can and will win something big in the next season or two. He is young enough to move to PSG in a few seasons if he wants to return to France.

More and more I too think that Zlatan could work. I think the players would accept him as having a different role to the rest of the team because of his status. He is a winner and has an ego but a postive one. I would love to see it. Wages are often said to be the problem that mean it wont happen, but Levy may find a way round that, it may be he can just give him a large signing on fee and clauses about games played in case he got injured. It is no longer impossible anyway.

I don't see Bale returning just yet. Maybe once we have the new stadium and have been crowned champions already.

Either way, I agree we are set for bigger things in the coming seasons, we have stuff the other clubs don't. But don't discount Leicester. Yes, they have overachieved, and yes they have an old squad that will tire over the next two seasons, but if they can keep their best players (not sure they can) and if they can add new players that are right (seems likely they can) then they will be up there again next season too. Like us, they have built a team spirit that is genuine. The others, citeh, utd, chelsea, arse, don't have that. Liverpool will be much improved next season after a clear out, I'd have thought, but wont be challenging for the title as they lack the quality.

Back
Top Bottom