England vs Spain (Euro Under 21 Final)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both the U21’s and Women’s team have managed to get over the line, just waiting for the men now…

Bored Bbc Sport GIF by BBC

Madueke has always been odd, and this game shows him. Great up to the final end product then fluffs it. He could be outstanding if he learns final product but if he doesn’t his career won’t go to the top.

Definitely, but he's still young and he will be an absolute baller with more experience.

Madueke has always been odd, and this game shows him. Great up to the final end product then fluffs it. He could be outstanding if he learns final product but if he doesn’t his career won’t go to the top.
To be fair he was trying the right balls /shots everytime but too close to the keeper

He’s very reserved, bless him
He's had a very poor tournament from what I've seen. Became a bench player, which isn't good if he wants to properly compete for a place here.

He's had a very poor tournament from what I've seen. Became a bench player, which isn't good if he wants to properly compete for a place here.

Became?

He was a squad player coming into the tournament. I wouldn't judge much on international tournaments. I remember Josh Onomah and Walker-Peters starting for a World Cup winning England youth team

Skipps a fine squad player for us.

Haven't seen much of him but from what I have seen, Gomes looks a considerably better player than Skipp in that defensive midfield role. He's far more athletic never mind anything else.

Back
Top Bottom