England vs Spain (Euro Under 21 Final)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely UEFA could have given a load of tickets away to poor local kids and filled the stadium up? .....Jazz the vibe up a bit.

Can never understand the "we'd rather it empty if we can't get your money" mindset.

Close half. They've edged it but that's more to do with us not being quite at it more than anything.

I'd get Madueke on for Smith-Rowe and then Archer for Gordon.

Close half. They've edged it but that's more to do with us not being quite at it more than anything.

I'd get Madueke on for Smith-Rowe and then Archer for Gordon.

Is the gaffa proactive enough to switch things up though when we've just gone into the lead......?

Is the gaffa proactive enough to switch things up though when we've just gone into the lead......?

I think he is. I expect Madueke to come on sooner rather than later. His pace on the break could cause them all sorts of problems on the counter.

Surely UEFA could have given a load of tickets away to poor local kids and filled the stadium up? .....Jazz the vibe up a bit.

Can never understand the "we'd rather it empty if we can't get your money" mindset.

‘Kids for a Quid’ like they used to do at the Boleyn

Back
Top Bottom