England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might compile a list of football terms in that are the same in both English and Welsh.

'Dark arts'
'Flick on'
'Incredible assist'
'System'

Note: Rob Page probably not a Welsh speaker.

Anyway, disaapointing to see Dunk selected over Branthwaite. Dunk is a decent 32 year old Premier League defender. Branthwaite is the near future.

Disappointing? Its a fucking disgrace. We learn nothing from Dunk. We know what he is and what he will always be.

What's the risk here? It's a friendly. Branthwaite has out-performed Dunk in EVERY METRIC this season and is better on the eye.

This kind of shit is why Southgate gets pelters, and as someone who has regularly tried to offer something of a defence he can do one .. I swear he has some mental block when it comes to defenders as utter cloggers like Coady, Maguire and Dunk have been big parts of the squad but a Tomori or Branthwaite don't get a sniff.

Well, I've turned S4C on, to watch the Wales game. Nobody said it was going to be in fucking Spanish, or something.

Dunk over Branthwaite is so annoying

Gary is in 'optics mode' now as he completely misses the point of peoples frustrations with the last game.......

He's doing his best to ensure we don't lose; even though the result wasn't the biggest concern.

Last edited:
Gary is in the optics mode as he completely misses the point of peoples frustrations with the last game.......

He's doing his best to ensure we don't lose; even though the result wasn't the biggest issue.

It's very random though. Like sure, I'll give Mainoo a shot out of the blue, but Branthwaite over that guy who came on and was utterly shit vs Brazil, is 32 and has had an ordinary season? Nah, that's too much!

Back
Top Bottom