Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll defend him for his character, work ethic, and versatility. But he is absolutely a weak link in our current system at FB. He's just not technically good enough. I'd probably rather a midfielder like Sarr play there instead. I mean they basically play as an 8 anyways. Need more ability to turn both ways and play in tight spaces than Royal offers.
Wow🤣🤣 we wrote the same thing

2-2 draw
0-1 loss
3-2 win
2-2 draw
2-1 win

Last 5 games previous that didn't feature Davies and royal.
Inconsistent form is just inconsistent. Not down to 1 player .

Insinuating circumstance of the games royal played in you mentioned also being that apart from the draw away at Brentford in was a very make shift spurs 11 so results obviously take a knock

There’s very little point dealing with irrational fans. I mean these people are suggesting Bentancur play at right back against Neto. Seriously… :ange-blow:

There’s very little point dealing with irrational fans. I mean these people are suggesting Bentancur play at right back against Neto. Seriously… :ange-blow:
I think when we went behind you need to get better players on the pitch to try and get something. Davies and Royal offer nothing going forward. That’s when we could have gambled and put Bentancur and Lo Celso on for those two.

I think when we went behind you need to get better players on the pitch to try and get something. Davies and Royal offer nothing going forward. That’s when we could have gambled and put Bentancur and Lo Celso on for those two.
We ended up with both those players on the pitch and BJ at a sort of rwb when Royal was subbed off at 85.

But I’m talking about people suggesting Bents START at rb. Or Skipp/Sarr… it’s all just irrational bollocks stated by people desperate to blame the loss on the perfectly decent (albeit limited) and blameless SECOND CHOICE player over the 8 First choice outfield players who started that game.

🤷‍♂️

We ended up with both those players on the pitch and BJ at a sort of rwb when Royal was subbed off at 85.

But I’m talking about people suggesting Bents START at rb. Or Skipp/Sarr… it’s all just irrational bollocks stated by people desperate to blame the loss on the perfectly decent (albeit limited) and blameless SECOND CHOICE player over the 8 First choice outfield players who started that game.

🤷‍♂️
What I was suggesting was a plan B. Hopefully we have Porro and Udogie back fit for the rest of the season

emerson-being-emerson-v0-400ihrgscxmc1.jpeg

The man's legend just keeps growing.

Back
Top Bottom