EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what was running through Gil's head when he took his pen.

3T0j.gif

Not read the thread yet.

Just on my way back from the ground now.

Don't know about anyone else who was at the game but that was a proper fucking cup tie. Atmosphere was great. Game was exciting.

Witnessing spurs win on penalties is like gold dust. Well worth the effort making the trip up on a school night.

Fucking love midweek away cup ties, especially when we win on penalties. Hook it into my veins!

COYS! 💪 💪 💪

Last edited:
We battered them for the first 30/40 minutes, but then started strolling around, and their tails went up once they scored. We need to be able to move up a gear when required.
Suppose should be happy we're through and although away, we could have had a much tougher tie for the next round. COYS

Start the second half like we started the first one please. That was some proper good football.

That should be how we try to play every game. Don't let conceding one goal get in our heads.

so do I - but I settle for muttering under my breath, saying toilet words and cracking another beer

some posters use it as an excuse for ranting on every player, the manager, the board
and on and on and on

this is a training and fitness game - not the semi final of the Europen intergalctic worlds cup
You absolutely deserve to be served up mediocrity for the rest of your life.

Some of us want a little bit more

Back
Top Bottom