EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we need to save Tanganga for the NLD

I think we need to show a bit of conviction with regards to Emerson.... We bought him for a reason.... His reported strengths aren't showing themself yet and in the meantime - though not great - he has been steady.

I'd def start them both; they both need to get their fitness up (probably seek to sub them off at some point in hope that they - TN in particular - will be ready for the NLD)...... Ditto Kane.

Tanganga will be back.
Berg looks like he's out still.

Giollini
Japh / Dav / Rodon / Davies
Ndombele / Skipp / Gio
Lucas(?) / Kane / Gil

Assuming Lucas is back.... If not, not sure I wanna risk giving Sonny too much too soon, so chuck Dele in there somewhere instead.
Quite a decent back 4 that . Tanguy and Celso could do half each . I think we might see a couple of boys. Markanday could play wide.

They're a better team than any in the ECL so if we want to avoid being spanked we'll need a stronger team.

I would defo play Tanguy and GLC for the 90 minutes, the pair of them. I don't care if they collapse on the pitch they need the minutes.
They will both be fucked after an hour.

City / Chelsea will walk this cup.

Just play Doherty, Winks, Davies and some random kids to maximise our chances of going out.

Don't normally think like this, but our squad is such a mess that we just need to focus on the League and Europe.

Fcuk Europe.
Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

City / Chelsea will walk this cup.

Just play Doherty, Winks, Davies and some random kids to maximise our chances of going out.

Don't normally think like this, but our squad is such a mess that we just need to focus on the League and Europe.
Agreed. Theres better teams in this comp than in the ECL. Id let this one go. Davies, Doherty, Dinks are fine for this.

Going on wednesday. First away trip since CL final in madrid. Fucking hot that day. From what im hearing nuno wants some proper time with squad to implement his methods. Thats fair enough. International break fucked us. Think we will win 2 nil wednesday.

Think we should Match them up 3-5-2

Gollini

Romero, Sanchez, Rodon

Emerson, Skipp, Lo Celso, Gil, Reggie

Scarlett, Makandy

Which just shows how short we are on attackers.
We have searched for 4 years for a back up to Kane and we are thinner now than at any other time. Parrott would get a game here

Back
Top Bottom