Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off, I'm travelling 150 miles next thursday and giving up my money and 8 hours of my time to watch us stand no fucking chance against them now. I don't care what anyone says, the main reason a team should never give up a game is for the fans. I'm pissed off I can't imagine our fans who travelled to fucking Germany feel right now. Absolute horse shit.

The only thing I can take from that is, like others have posted, emulating BVB as a club is the best thing we can take from this. In particular with the stadium atmosphere, we need to get some of those banners and flags sorted out for the new stadium, and loud roaring voices coming from the stands. Although I'm not sure how much of an atmosphere we can expect from the many many tourists and punters who will now show up due to the increased capacity.

Fuck off, I'm travelling 150 miles next thursday and giving up my money and 8 hours of my time to watch us stand no fucking chance against them now. I don't care what anyone says, the main reason a team should never give up a game is for the fans. I'm pissed off I can't imagine our fans who travelled to fucking Germany feel right now. Absolute horse shit.

It's not like they went to fucking Baghdad, I'm sure they have had a lovely time not considering the match.

Gutted with tonight's result. Give us a very slim chance of going through.

Would of love to have gone through, but at least we can fully focus on the league now. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Who'd of thought Dortmunds first team is better than our second string?!

I thought Trippier was our weak link tonight, great player when we're in control, but pegged back we seemed exposed down our right. Weak starting eleven, games like this are going to come thick and fast next season if we do qualify for CL and this should have been a statement.

On a side note... Liverpool and Man Utd seem pretty 'up for this' tin-pot worthless trashcan of a Cup...
Is it 'cos we are so assured of our Champions League place, that we can afford not to be??
I fucking hope so!

REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL, PART 3

Next week, under the lights, they play their reserves/second xi, we go full on, get an early goal - I hate to sound like Ty from AFTV, but we aren't quite out of it just yet. And I guess, if we were to get through it would be fucking a

I'm resisting the temptation to melt. Even though that was the worst performance I've seen in years. Taking nothing away from BVB- they were superb. But we were totally dominated & it was horrible. I thought we would at least give them a game.
Champions League may be the Holy Grail to some, but after watching us tonight, we are a long way away from that level & maintaining a solid league position with our squad.
If we get there, there is some serious strengthening to be done

On the plus side, it is still a young team with a lot of scope for improvement

On a side note... Liverpool and Man Utd seem pretty 'up for this' tin-pot worthless trashcan of a Cup...
Is it 'cos we are so assured of our Champions League place, that we can afford not to be??
I fucking hope so!

If they were watching our game and still have ideas of winning this competition they are insane

Dortmund could beat them both handily

Same with champions league, the 2 leg thing almost ensures best teams go through

Back
Top Bottom