Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People were talking about how shite benteleb has been since he's returned to the team (for 1 game may I add) but Mason has been horrendous since his return minus the fiorentina game. Him and carroll in a midfield 2 away to Dortmund? Jesus.
And why on earth was Onomah starting, he looked good for us a youth level, but away to a team who lost in extra time against Munich in the CL a couple of seasons ago playing their first team.

It's over now. Onto Villa I guess. :llorisserious:

No wonder the Germans lost two fucking world wars, what a load of bitches. I'm really fucking annoyed at Poch, if you're going to wave the Europa League then why did he get us through against Fiorentina.
We played a very similar side in the second leg. They just played better against a weaker side.

He didn't wave the white flag, he waved the exact same flag he's waved in Europe all season.

People were talking about how shite benteleb has been since he's returned to the team (for 1 game may I add) but Mason has been horrendous since his return minus the fiorentina game. Him and carroll in a midfield 2 away to Dortmund? Jesus.
i would go with potential. & for me bentaleb has much more potential than mason or carroll

And why on earth was Onomah starting, he looked good for us a youth level, but away to a team who lost in extra time against Munich in the CL a couple of seasons ago playing their first team.

It's over now. Onto Villa I guess. :llorisserious:

Poch better hope we smash Villa after that rotation.

£10 tickets in the home end, should we do a 1882?

That was a hard watch...and an even tougher listen....
You know what waht tough...? being stuck in Austria, a stonesthrow from Germany, having to listen to an online BBC London commentary that seemed to revel in Dortmund's win... BBCLON-DONNNN... the clue's in the name, surely?
Whenever I listen to regional commentary of local teams, their unswerving loyalty to that team seems abundantly obvious... BBC LONDON seem to hate one of their own local teams,Tottenham! Weird...

Soundly beaten by a superior selection that are bang in form. Pochettino and the lads have been given a lesson in football tonight.

That was tough. Not piling on, but I can't believe Poch thought we could get away with a Carroll/Mason midfield against that kind of fire power. Dembele and Lamela starts could have made things respectable. Need two big league wins to get back on track now.

Inexcusable really considering Dortmund have had exactly the same rest as us and were able to put out their first 11. Funny thing is we'll probably waste our first team in the second leg to try and pull off a miracle.

I am concerned that losses/poor performances are becoming more and more acceptable at this stage of the season. They were so few and far between earlier in the season, but now it's starting to feel normal again :pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom