Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well Poch took a risk & it failed. BVB are one hell of a team, would beat any prem team.

No better team to play than villa after this ... I just hope that it doesn't shatter the young kids confidence

Onward & hopefully upward.

COYS

Shocking, total lack of respect for the opposition, 3-0 aint exactly great for morale either, no matter if your resting players or not. Total anti-climax and a let down.

You HAD to go and say it didn't you...?
You do realise how football works, don't you?
Jinxing Pricktwat!

I know right! Who's the cunt who got a ticket for the return leg for his birthday?

You guessed it.

Same cunt who camped on Tottenham High Road overnight for the CL QF second leg against Madrid, only to watch the first leg end 4-0.

I'll bite the bullet and support Leicester next season...

Imagine if our reserves played with half the desire Lamela has shown since coming on.

We really need a statement game on Sunday. Rough patch of games lately and we need to make sure it doesn't continue.

Can only take my hat off to Dortmund. Played football the way it should be played and should be used as inspiration to what Pochettino would want our club to aspire too, especially with that sort of atmosphere in our new stadium too.

People were talking about how shite benteleb has been since he's returned to the team (for 1 game may I add) but Mason has been horrendous since his return minus the fiorentina game. Him and carroll in a midfield 2 away to Dortmund? Jesus.

No wonder the Germans lost two fucking world wars, what a load of bitches. I'm really fucking annoyed at Poch, if you're going to wave the Europa League then why did he get us through against Fiorentina.

Is this where it falls down? I hope not but I don't know about you guys but the past 8 days has been nothing short of awful and he has to bare the responsibility. Fuck knows what's happened with Bentaleb.

I love Poch but he's going to give us fuck all in the post-match, 'we've got to play better' I mean c'mon, what we want to know is why. If it's a good reason we can slump it but he almost certainly won't give us one. :pochfacepalm:

Well Poch took a risk & it failed. BVB are one hell of a team, would beat any prem team.COYS

Well - I Guess it doesn't matter much what we as fans think.

But if the players and Poch are not ashamed and aghast to get hammered 3-0 and being thouroghly outplayed, outfought and outsmarted for 90 minutes by this Dortmund side - then we have a problem

Back
Top Bottom