Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From seeing the starting line up. Did anyone really see a different outcome? Dortmund are playing nearly there best 11. Obviously poch is more concerned with the league. Just sucks for our traveling fans but at least Germany beers are tasty. Bring on villa! Coys!

Just want top four.... We need to replace Carroll and Mason...who I like btw but they are too lightweight...we need to learn from this...this is a young squad and I hope that this hurts...We need to beat Villa comfortably....then onwards!!!

The mugs moaning about putting out a weak side are the same mugs that moan on a Sunday that the players are tired from Europa.

Sit the fuck down.

Dortmund in this competition is as about as fair as facing Barcelona in the champions league

Over two legs no matter who the fuck you are, you will lose, they will win this competition

This is depressing to watch.... from the start I thought we was in for a long long night.
Injuries have caught up with us, if we do make top four this season we need to strength this squad if we are gonna play champions league as this squad won't get past the group stage.

We seem to treat the Europa like the rest of England treats The Eurovision Song contest...
We appear to deem it beneath us for some reason, and treat it with the disdain it deserves...
And yet the rest of Europe seems to love it, and look like they're having a great time whenever they win...
And we're left curiously looking on with confused envy at what all the fuss is about.... as we trudge back to the airport, defeated, and with NUL POINTS!

Back
Top Bottom