Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We never showed up at West Ham, Bottled it against Woolwich, and now we're getting humiliated in Dortmund. All after getting dumped out the fa cup by Palace. Are we allowed to start melting yet ?

We never showed up at West Ham, Bottled it against Woolwich, and now we're getting humiliated in Dortmund. Are we allowed to start melting yet ?

Completely agree, I've said this before and got shot down.

We're hitting a wall and our season is falling to bits. Thank fuck we're assured top 4.

Knew this would come back to haunt me as soon as I confirmed it. Fuck sake.
Well you shouldn't have fucking said it then... desperately searching for your Facetwatting TWATTER mates to like it were you? Keep your OPTA/HEAT MAP STAT opinions to yourself next time... we'd have been 4-1 up by now if it wasn't for YOU!!

Again... only jesting, but how does it feel to have a crushing defeat on YOUR shoulders? Just curious!!!

Back
Top Bottom