Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it amusing that we were after Bender for DM and he's ended up at centre half whereas we ended up putting a centre half in Dier into DM.

The Premier League loves to nosh it's self off about how good it is but this second best in Germany by a distance team look like a cut above anyone we've played this season , if we can score and only lose by one I'd be delighted.

Very happy with Onomah so far, even after just 22 minutes. Comfortable on the ball and even defending well.

Notice everything is coming from Davies' side as opposed to Trippiers.

The Premier League loves to nosh it's self off about how good it is but this second best in Germany by a distance team look like a cut above anyone we've played this season , if we can score and only lose by one I'd be delighted.

Mate we are not even playing our third best team here.

Fix up.

Just got home and turned the telly on. Looks scary... But I can't really question the team selection. Don't want to see us getting hammered but I'd take 3 points on Sunday. Hope our boys can pick things up tonight and put up a better fight.

I don't think Chadli is doing enough up front neither tbh. I think I'd prefer Son up front in these games, especially if we're going to play on the counter and use his pace.

Back
Top Bottom