Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's all in the chess tourney thread but basically the people who run the chess website identified him as a cheat.

It's getting mentioned a lot purely because he refuses to acknowledge the situation, because he wants it to be forgotten, so he can continue seeing himself as someone who is seen by others (over the fucking Internet, lol) as some knowledgeable and respected guru.

He's just been a real dick about the situation so a few of us call him out on his sham image. Apologies, it's probably boring for everyone else now. I think those of us in the thread were just taken aback by what a nob he is.
Haha I don't find it boring, enjoy a bit of Internet drama. Cheating in a chess tournament on a spurs forum, what's the fucking point haha

^^ exactly. As the man himself said, "why would I cheat? It's fucking chess."

Shortly before he went silent on the subject as he could see he didn't have a leg to stand on

:chicco:

I think this match is just what we need. It gets us away from some of the pressure in the PL and it is just an absolutely fantastic fixture. The change of scenery, being away and getting to play at one of Europe's finest stadiums is going to be exciting, testing and hopefully inspiring for our team. The fans are going to have a blinding away day/week, and it can help to reinvigorate us for the run-in. I am very jealous of everyone going. COYS.

I think this match is just what we need. It gets us away from some of the pressure in the PL and it is just an absolutely fantastic fixture. The change of scenery, being away and getting to play at one of Europe's finest stadiums is going to be exciting, testing and hopefully inspiring for our team. The fans are going to have a blinding away day/week, and it can help to reinvigorate us for the run-in. I am very jealous of everyone going. COYS.

It's a great fixture and I can't wait for it. But can't help feeling it's come at the wrong time for us.

It's a great fixture and I can't wait for it. But can't help feeling it's come at the wrong time for us.
Fair enough but I do really think that, if the staff prepare in the right way, we can make this trip very useful for the mentality and motivation of our squad. The distraction from the PL is also very useful after the intensity and disappointment of the last two games.

Fair enough but I do really think that, if the staff prepare in the right way, we can make this trip very useful for the mentality and motivation of our squad. The distraction from the PL is also very useful after the intensity and disappointment of the last two games.

I suppose you have a good point in that, if we were to win at Dortmund, the players would be feeling amazing. It could have a great knock on effect (if it didn't cause the whole Europa hangover thing)

Wasn't good enough for you?

genital.jpg
a63-anogenital%20venereal%20warts-img3.jpg
People have been banned for similar

This seems to be the general feeling in this thread.

Everyone - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

We've drawn Borussia Dortmund, a tie that wouldn't look amiss in the Champions League, and we're all requesting Poch send over a team full of kids because we've got a tragic Villa side on Sunday?

What do you think happens when we're in the Champions League next season? Rest our first team against Juventus on Wednesday because we've got a big game against Norwich on the Saturday?

Get a fucking grip. This is a huge game, probably our biggest of the season, and one of the biggest in our recent history, it's our chance to really prove we can cut it against some of the finest in Europe. And you want to throw the game?

I'm honestly astounded.

Small time attitudes like that have held this club back for too long.

I'm not getting into this rotation, resting, fatigue argument again. It's happened too many times. Modern football, people. ALL top clubs play a lot of games. You think Kane is sitting at home hoping he doesn't get selected against Dortmund because he's played 35 games this season? No. I bet he's chomping at the fucking bit to get on that pitch.

Professional sportsmen, at the peak of psychical condition, with the best medical, fitness and nutritional staff around them 24/7. But no no, we all know better. Eriksen couldn't possibly run around for 90 minutes on Thursday having played lunch time on Saturday.

Fuck sake.
Stop sitting on the fence, mate - tell us how you really feel

Fatigue - A word used commonly near the end of a season, usually as part of an excuse when playing shit.

I'm pretty sure the likes of Harry Kane , Dier, Toby, even an injured Alli are not knocking on pochettino's door asking to miss the Dortmund match. This match shits on west hams final and if I didn't hate those goon slags as much as I do it would mean more then sat too.

Dortmund on Thursday comes first and then we worry about villa. Unless psychic Sally is your aunt you cannot predict the future. Preserving players from injury for a title run that in all honesty won't exist to most spurs fans ( unless we still have a chance with two games to go ) is bollox.

Play best side available, then worry about Villa on Friday morning.
I can see Mason and Son both playing?
If we get knocked out, we are free to pursue the league, if we beat them, then confidence would be high. Forget ahout the nonsense of tiredness, the players will want it .

Last edited:
-------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Trippier----Alderweireld----Wimmer----Rose
-----------------Mason----Bentaleb---------------
Lamela-------------Carroll-----------------Chadli
-------------------------Son---------------------------

This isn't a sacrifice, I think this team could bring a draw back to the Lane.

But, Dier looks fucked currently, Kane not far off. Alli is playing injured and Chris deserves a rest.

Something has to give, and this game is the best game to do it.

Back
Top Bottom