Dortmund (h) CL 18/19 r16 ist leg ratings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
So Sissoko only played well for 10 mins
Lmfao

Beyond nonsense....apparently we've won 20 of 26 PL matches and are 9pts above 4th despite Sissoko.
I noticed because he had a good game against Leicester, the ratings were scrambled together as "Winks/Sissoko/Skipp" so the midfield could be played down as a unit.

Pathetic

Beyond nonsense....apparently we've won 20 of 26 PL matches and are 9pts above 4th despite Sissoko.
I noticed because he had a good game against Leicester, the ratings were scrambled together as "Winks/Sissoko/Skipp" so the midfield could be played down as a unit.

Pathetic

He actually posted on the thread during the 2nd half that Sissoko had played well for 5 mins

It’s quite bizarre

So Sissoko only played well for 10 mins
Lmfao

Where the fuck does this:

Sissoko - Like a turtle in a windsock first half as the game spun around him, lucky not to be carded a couple of times for very clumsy challenges, but was decent second half, made a couple of runs that ended in a good pass instead of wanging it to oblivion. 30 passes, 81%, 9 forward, 0 Goals, 0 assists, 0 chances created, 4 attacking third passes, 4 tackles, 0 Interceptions, 8 ball recoveries

Say 10 minutes?

Pathetic

It was Eriksen/SIssoko/Skipp who were scrambled together because I wasn't going to write the same thing three times. Sissoko wasn't good against Leicester, he was pretty shit, which is why we were comprehensively outplayed for a big chunk of that game by the team in 12th.

Winks was the only midfielder who was any good.

He actually posted on the thread during the 2nd half that Sissoko had played well for 5 mins

It’s quite bizarre

No, he posted to say "Sissoko just had a good 5 minute spell" - I was just praising him. What was bizarre was you claiming he'd been good the whole match when clearly, almost everyone knows he was fucking terrible first half.

Where the fuck does this:

Say 10 minutes?

It was Eriksen/SIssoko/Skipp who were scrambled together because I wasn't going to write the same thing three times. Sissoko wasn't good against Leicester, he was pretty shit, which is why we were comprehensively outplayed for a big chunk of that game by the team in 12th.

Winks was the only midfielder who was any good.

No, he posted to say "Sissoko just had a good 5 minute spell" - I was just praising him. What was bizarre was you claiming he'd been good the whole match when clearly, almost everyone knows he was fucking terrible first half.

Getting salty now??

Pmsl

I actually said something like no one played well for the first half but Sissoko ably assisted by Winksy ran the 2nd

You’re in a minority of one now regarding Sissoko

Complete denial and it isn’t just me who thinks that

Check out the Sissoko thread

Back
Top Bottom