Domestic Cups 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lovely all around draw for us.

Forest will probably prioritise safety. Woolwich get a very tough Brighton and obviously the clash between chelsea and city will either knockout the strongest side in the league or our boogie team.
Hoping Citeh beat the Chavs.

They’re the only team I wouldn’t want to play against in a final as they’d put in even more of a performance of the season than our recent game.

I can see us struggle against NF.
They'll probably put a near full strength team out and we'll play a totally changed team.
I really can’t see that. Their focus is 100% on staying up. They’ll go weak and whoever we put out should be able to win comfortably. We have an excellent strong squad now.

I really can’t see that. Their focus is 100% on staying up. They’ll go weak and whoever we put out should be able to win comfortably. We have an excellent strong squad now.
You may be right about them. I think our squad is strong for rotating individual players.
My concern still remains that if we were to change the whole team it'll lack any cohesiveness and we'll struggle against anyone who is drilled.

You may be right about them. I think our squad is strong for rotating individual players.
My concern still remains that if we were to change the whole team it'll lack any cohesiveness and we'll struggle against anyone who is drilled.
Not sure they’ll be that well drilled with that number of new signings…

Long wait until the match, November

An even longer wait for the round after (4th round) which is scheduled for 20-21 December, just 2 or 3 days after the World Cup final.

So any players of any country who get to quart final, semi final or finals of world cup are probably going to be trying to get a rest break at that time ..........

This mid season world cup born out of FIFA corruption is going to screw a lot of clubs.

Not sure they’ll be that well drilled with that number of new signings…

Actually looking into their activity - 17 in 15 out
Fuck me

chaos GIF

Back
Top Bottom