Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow. A Frenchman calling another country underwhelming. You're clearly talking complete bollocks since you think a town in Rhodes is food and if your description of Greek food is actually based on just eating in Faliraki then maybe education yourself a bit more.
Let me education you a minute…

France is the most civilised place on earth. Greece has good olives and olive produce but it really ought to have done more since the fall of Sparta. Even a cold island of the shores of Normandy has contributed more to art, architecture and food than a country blessed with heavenly terrain.

Greece is like when kids at Eton fail GCSE Maths.

France is the most civilised place on earth. Greece has good olives and olive produce but it really ought to have done more since the fall of Sparta. Even a cold island of the shores of Normandy has contributed more to art, architecture and food than a country blessed with heavenly terrain.

Even a cold island off the shores of Normandy has contributed more to art.

Every Frenchman knows it :llorishuh:
You guys probably have more in common with many Americans than you think.

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

:richtongue:

Ok mate, go around dismissing other cultures like that and see how it works out for you. The arrogance will work well for you outside your own bubble I'm sure.

Ok mate, go around dismissing other cultures like that and see how it works out for you. The arrogance will work well for you outside your own bubble I'm sure.
I wouldn't call the way immigrants are treated in France very civil.

America ain't it either

Also LOL at any colonizer country calling itself the most civilized anything

I was going to reply, but it looks like cretinousgoat cretinousgoat stevee stevee and others pretty much covered it.

As they said, it may not have been a player Conte identified first, but gave the ok when the club asked him. So he was sanctioned by Conte.

Keep trying...
I don't believe that Conte had no knowledge of the purchase. Conte probably did not want to heap praise on some 19 year old up and comer. Make him come in and produce.

Think we're about to see how good of a football IQ Spence has.

The physical tools are there.

Conte is going to drill him so he knows where he should be and what he should be doing at every point of the games.

Can he put it all together?

2nd on the crime index for 2022 in Europe, behind only Belarus.

You might wanna double up on all that civilization.

2nd on the crime index for 2022 in Europe, behind only Belarus.

You might wanna double up on all that civilization.
Sit in the 400 year old Place des Vosges with a fresh baguette, some world class cheese and a cup of rosé listening to the sounds of the water features gushing and the children playing… and tell me otherwise.

Interested in this crime index though. Link? Completely implausible that France is second on any reasonable measure of crime.

Sit in the 400 year old Place des Vosges with a fresh baguette, some world class cheese and a cup of rosé listening to the sounds of the water features gushing and the children playing… and tell me otherwise.

Interested in this crime index though. Link? Completely implausible that France is second on any reasonable measure of crime.

I can't. Because your personal definition of civilization is subjective. Someone South Korean could say the same about peering out their window over a high tech, modern city. Someone Greek could say the same peering out over ancient ruins which formed the basis of Western democracy.

France is a great country, lots of natural beauty, incredibly history, wonderful food. But there's a thin veneer between that and a lot of ugly stuff behind the surface. As a Frenchman you're understandably proud and view France as the pinnacle .. but again, it's all subjective.

(Anyhow .. this is the Djed Spence thread..)

Yeah you'd be better getting a picnic somewhere because that wine, cheese and bread would cost you about 30 fucking Euros in the rip-off capital of Europe Paris.

Very unlikely to get stabbed in the 3rd Arrondissement either I'd imagine.

Take your picnic into some of the banlieus sure and let us know how all that culture works out.

Back
Top Bottom