Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on man since when was he a natural striker. He's looked quite dangerous to me so far but clearly just isnt a striker

a fair point, but he did get 23 goals for Fulham last year and has 7 for us this season so I think we are justified in expecting something from him. Also, this is a mid-table-ish Championship side.

Whats more, its amounting to another game where Dempsey is a black hole in our attacking line up.

a fair point, but he did get 23 goals for Fulham last year and has 7 for us this season so I think we are justified in expecting something from him. Also, this is a mid-table-ish Championship side.

Whats more, its amounting to another game where Dempsey is a black hole in our attacking line up.
he got 23goals when getting to run at the defence, he's not getting to do that as much with us is he?

Just to show i am not all anti-Dempsey - Huddlestone has been well off the pace, Lennon and Bale kept out well, The Stig has offered nothing and along with Dempsey appears to be a complete waste of money

Jan, caulker and naughton are all over the gaff today.
Parker and hudd not fully fit
Gylfi missing, demspey lazy and too casusal as usual
Lennon and bale are gonna have to pull this out the bag.
Sit tight and see how first 15 mins go then walker for naughton so we can bully that right wing
And dembele for hudd for more creativity and legs

We've got enough in this team to still push on and win. Bale needs to stop fucking around thinking he is better than this game and put in some hard graft and stop waiting for the game to come to him. Huddler has settled in a bit but still needs to put a better shift in and deliver some more killer passes. Siggy and Demps haven't been awful but need to be better.

A more confident Spurs can come out in the second half and play some good football, they just need to want to put in the shift to get themselves there. If we score early in the second to make it 1-1 it's definitely game on. As it has been said already, at the minute, it looks like Leeds just want it more.

Looks like we are on our way out.nothing really on the bench.Lost without Defoe up front Hudd is not a player for us anymore.And Sigurdsson looks a right waste of money.

Then he's clearly playing at the wrong level.
There's quite a big difference being allowed to run at people from a wide starting position and having to turn and start from a stand still. We see in patches what he can do when he is allowed to get on the ball as he did at fulham, and he does well then

Back
Top Bottom