Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going for it :bentley: my first match thread and maybe my last one if it's not a successful trip! I felt it was my duty being a Leeds boy, the one and only; F U Bains :baletroll:.

Look at this for proper fulfilment: http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/fo...-v-leeds-united-match-history-1924-2013.4530/.

My first ever game was Leeds away, we lost 2-1, the next season was a draw and then we finally beat them in the season they went down. I'm confident about Sunday, there shouldn't be too many problems I don't think, they're not on the best of form and we go there after United. I want Townsend to play and shit all over them- he's not liked round here.

Atmosphere should be quality after that last result, we're taking 3000 yids and I'm reliably informed there will be about 30,000 at Elland Road.
Apparently (i've never been) but 'The Drysalters' just outside the ground is the most suitable away pub, that's where i'll be heading.

Can't wait for this one, the countdown begins! :adegrin2:

Wanted Birmingham, we got Leeds. We'll smash them 0-3, 'We All Hate Leeds Scum" will get sung.

Stay out of Sheepscar :bentley:
Stay out of Harehills :bentley: :bentley:
Stay out of Chapeltown :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED

None of this applies to Carlito because I reckon this is where he'll find a working lady in his price range. He runs in circles, y'know.

Back
Top Bottom