Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brown should have been booked about two or tree times before he finall got one in the last minute.
Ref also missed a clear bodycheck in BAE in the second half which could also have been a yellow

Stay out of Sheepscar :bentley:
Stay out of Harehills :bentley: :bentley:
Stay out of Chapeltown :bentley: :bentley: :bentley: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED

None of this applies to Carlito because I reckon this is where he'll find a working lady in his price range. He runs in circles, y'know.

I assume you know that Leeds Castle is in Kent and is 248 miles from Leeds in Yorkshire where the match is taking place.

No I didn't. Thank you.

*I have never been to Leeds...their gardens are probably shit.

The_more_you_know.gif

Play a strong team, win the game in 60 minutes and then relax. This won't be an easy game by any means, they fell apart a bit against Chelsea but more than held their own against them for an hour. We haven't had a game for a week either so the players should be fresh.

I want to win this thing and not go out half-heartedly to a team from a division below us because we wanted to 'experiment'.

Weather update in Leeds: there's about 3 inches, maybe 4. Roads aren't good. But tomorrow apparently there's rain and some sun so should be alright. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom