Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose should have gone after chelsea home game. Personally i think rot st
Sissoko, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier and Winks need to go. We can’t complain about our attacking squad but these defensive players make us a liability at all times, especially when the manager is hoping for the team to just defend and not let in goals. Impossible to do with these players above.
Winks i disagree. The rest i agree.

I'm seriously pissed off at the performance and the result

but I don't think I have ever been ashamed to be a Spurs supporter before.

the majority of you are shamefully awful supporters

I really just wish you would go, and never come back on here. You epitomise everything that is wrong with the club at the moment

Bin vote cast. You’re a fucking disgrace tonight. How dare you judge us.

You would think that Kane of all people as a London boy would have some pride in the shirt, the club the supporters. He should be leaving it all on the pitch. He didn't hardly break sweat .

If anyone wants to defend Jose...I will be waiting for you.

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN
"It's not Jose's fault that none of attempts on goal went in"

To some extent, I don't know what he's supposed to do in these situations. Take the second half, for example: nobody can get the ball to him in the opposition half and when they do, by some miracle, he's up against the entire defensive line. He's not the type of player who can skill his way around multiple defenders consistently, nor can he carry the ball all the way from the halfway line. Arguably, the only way he can make an impact at times is by doing one of those two things, which are the sole genuine weaknesses in his game. It's the ultimate misuse of Kane.

If you want to make use of his playmaking ability, have runners going beyond him. If you want to exploit his goalscoring, get him the ball in or around the box. Jose's weird not-quite-defending-but-definitely-not-attacking strategy is far outside of Kane's ideal skillset. He's still being used because he's so good that he frequently overcomes the tactical handicap, but he should not even be playing. He's quite obviously tired. And why wouldn't he be? Probably played more than almost anyone else in a top European league, despite being injured once already.

Anyway, he wasn't good tonight, but I'm struggling to see what he can realistically do under these circumstances. His passing in the first half was actually very tolid tbf, but nobody notices your passes if the person on the end miscontrols the ball or fails to do anything with it.
Best thing to do is put sammyspurs sammyspurs on ignore. I think Kane has shagged his mum or something.

He’s a disgrace, and half the forum have him on ignore.

oh do fuck off you gormless prick.
you are one of them

Gormless? You arrogant prick.
I sat through us getting relegated, I watched Ray Kennedy win the league at WHL - I have known footballing misery with this club

But I have never, ever, bitched, moaned, heckled and shitmouthed the players, manager, management and anything else to do with the club like the moaning wankers on here tonight.

You fuck off pal.

I'm seriously pissed off at the performance and the result

but I don't think I have ever been ashamed to be a Spurs supporter before.

the majority of you are shamefully awful supporters

I really just wish you would go, and never come back on here. You epitomise everything that is wrong with the club at the moment
I think there are much worse problems than rightfully pissed off fans. Dinosaur being the biggest one

Some clueless cunts been saying Moura or Lamela gotta start over Son for past few weeks. Not that Son could’ve played anyway, but this game shows we have no luxury but to play our best players every game until their muscles can no longer handle when our fringe players’ qualities are those of the championship level + some occasional individual brilliance to provide a life support for the trollers.

Jose can obviously fuck off. But this team is dead.

That said, I would also put a few of our stars up for sale (if money is an issue). Cash in on Tanguy/Lo Celso and see if anyone will offer silly money for Kane/Son. Bin all the dross.

Get someone young in and see how they do.
We have a winner here folks!!!! But most will disagree and would prefer this mediocrity to go on and on. So....

Jose IN!

Back
Top Bottom