Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He wont be in charge sunday. Levy will act imo.
I'd like to think that's the case but that would mean Levy publically admitting he fucked it up, and it costing ENIC £30M. Just don't see it happening. I honestly thought he'd turned a corner a couple.of weeks back but this is just... Unacceptable. It's not even the result, it's the manner of the results.

Jose is a cancer on football.... his win at all costs mentality only works when you WIN...
when you lose, it is revealed for the turgid, stifling BORING anti-football it really is.

"The best trick Mourinho ever pulled was convincing the world he existed!"
(Usual Suspects!)
...and you can Quote me on that!

I think the players want him gone more than the FANS do!!

I'm not angry, I'm not even disappointed, I'm just done with it....

I'm seriously pissed off at the performance and the result

but I don't think I have ever been ashamed to be a Spurs supporter before.

the majority of you are shamefully awful supporters

I really just wish you would go, and never come back on here. You epitomise everything that is wrong with the club at the moment

For wishing a poisonous manager out of our club?? Hope you weren't booing Ramos and AVB with the rest of White Hart Lane from up on that high horse

Back
Top Bottom