Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier and Winks need to go. We can’t complain about our attacking squad but these defensive players make us a liability at all times, especially when the manager is hoping for the team to just defend and not let in goals. Impossible to do with these players above.

I don’t think a lot of us on here were under the impression that we’d win Europa with the way we’ve been playing. But fuck me this is actually dreadful. Phone is going off with texts from gooners. What a way to start a Friday morning

This is the time where I wished I'd bookmarked Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 's point about attacking from the off and ending the tie in the first 20 minutes instead of doing Jose things and ending up losing...embarrassingly.

International break...get rid of him...and list half the squad. We need winners. Strong mentalities. These players haven't got it.

For all Jose's faults, he's been let down by supposed professional footballers stealing a living.

The starting line up should have been good enough to see us through. Dier was our worst player for me. Followed by Sissoko and Winks who refused to control the midfield. Then Aurier proved we have no decent RB.

Shocking.

Back
Top Bottom