Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like @Bankokspur you have a problem with me already.
He is a raging alcoholic who runs a titty bar in Thailand who posts fanfic shit and pretends he's mate with Lewis' wife's boyfriend who he tells him all the juicy itk knowledge. I wouldn't worry about his disagrees, his self important Tru fan rants are way worse.

He is a raging alcoholic who runs a titty bar in Thailand who posts fanfic shit and pretends he's mate with Lewis' wife's boyfriend who he tells him all the juicy itk knowledge. I wouldn't worry about his disagrees, his self important Tru fan rants are way worse.
Life has its ways. Thanks for letting me know

Seems like @Bankokspur you have a problem with me already.
Well might I suggest you don't join the cult who come on a Spurs forum just to troll and post anti-player and anti-management shit, one day member and all you've done so far is slag of Dele and post cryptic shit ... we all know who the trolls are on this site and most off us have them on ignore ... maybe you are just one of their many multi-accounts? ... time will tell but for now you get a pass ... just about.

Well might I suggest you don't join the cult who come on a Spurs forum just to troll and post anti-player and anti-management shit, one day member and all you've done so far is slag of Dele and post cryptic shit ... we all know who the trolls are on this site and most off us have them on ignore ... maybe you are just one of their many multi-accounts? ... time will tell but for now you get a pass ... just about.
I post how i feel. I have my opinions but i have no more than one account. You?

I post how i feel. I have my opinions but i have no more than one account. You?

With me what you see is what you get, miserable old git mostly ... you are being tagged as a multi everywhere, if you get in bed with dogs you will catch fleas ... seems you jumped right in with the troll crowd ... that was a big mistake.

With me what you see is what you get, miserable old git mostly ... you are being tagged as a multi everywhere, if you get in bed with dogs you will catch fleas ... seems you jumped right in with the troll crowd ... that was a big mistake.
You need to take it easy mind your old heart. No need for that thank you

Played well turned the game second half and we'd definitely be out off the cup without him. played through an injury for the team accourding to mourinho yet some on here dont rate him. Or think he only cares for himself

The only thing decent tonight was this young man.

giphy.gif

Dele is the nutmeg master. That might be the first nutmeg of a referee I’ve ever seen.

My son is going to love seeing this clip. He goes out of his way to nutmeg opponents.
My son is the same, haha. I will be walking across the room and all of a sudden I will be nutmegged by a sock or something.

He wasn't dropped. He was carrying an injury following the Sterling tackle and wasn't selected as a result of that.

Fair point.

Hopefully it was still an elite mindset of, I don't like being on the bench so when I get on I'm grabbing the oppertunity.

Because his performances of late should have seen him dropped.

Fair point.

Hopefully it was still an elite mindset of, I don't like being on the bench so when I get on I'm grabbing the oppertunity.

Because his performances of late should have seen him dropped.
Well, he made himself available for one. For context, it's very easy for a player not to put themselves forward for selection when they are carrying an injury that may affect there performance. Many players would bottle the flack that came their way as a result so would only make themselves available if feeling fit. Same also can be said with him not wanting to come off following the tackle. Made all the more poignant given how shit we are playing too.

He really hasn't been that bad. Can people still not notice that he doesn't play pushed further up the pitch every game and that this isn't about him but where he's been asked to play.

No coincidence that when he plays further up the pitch people notice him because that's HIS best position. When not playing in his best position he's performing a different function for the team, yet being measured solely on the output of when he plays in his best position.

Back
Top Bottom