Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone remember this guy?

Apparantley nothings changed this season and he's still doing it
:roseunsure:

And you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

So happy for you that you are getting such pleasure from the patchy form of one of our most important players.

And I thought you were leaving? Again?

And you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

So happy for you that you are getting such pleasure from the patchy form of one of our most important players.

And I thought you were leaving? Again?

I'll post when I feel like it mate.

Pleasure? Nope, Im livid that he hasnt been dropped. Oh....what you think Spurs playing like this makes me happy because some internet nobody's think its all Sissokos fault? Bless.

Simply, I have made the logical connection between our best players being poor, having an affect on our performances. Its not rocket science.

Some people are scratching their heads "whats happened???" "why are we so bad???"

Errrr, because our first choice AMs are playing at about 10% of their ability.

Did you watch the video. When was the last time you even saw Dele smile, let alone play like that? Where are the handshakes? Where's the fun gone? That 30 second trudge off the pitch when subbed while we are chasing the points today say it all. Shit attitude that.

I find it absurd the levels of denial about his form, and the disconnection between that and the overall performance of our team going forward.

But dont worry, theres nothing to discuss here, put your blinkers back on, keep wondering why we are playing shite (Sissoko, must be Sissoko), and let this thread drop into the abyss until Dele has a good game.

Last edited:
felt Dele played better today, no not up to last seasons standards, but better than he has,
when things are going well those passes go to the man, but this season most of our forward players ( Kane, Dele, Eriksen, Son) their passing is just off, and hits their players or is just wrong side of our players feet
but saying that we should have enough players to bring in one or two fresh players to rest those off form

I'll post when I feel like it mate.

Pleasure? Nope, Im livid that he hasnt been dropped. Oh....what you think Spurs playing like this makes me happy because some internet nobody's think its all Sissokos fault? Bless.

Simply, I have made the logical connection between our best players being poor, having an affect on our performances. Its not rocket science.

Some people are scratching their heads "whats happened???" "why are we so bad???"

Errrr, because our first choice AMs are playing at about 10% of their ability.

Did you watch the video. When was the last time you even saw Dele smile, let alone play like that? Where are the handshakes? Where's the fun gone? That 30 second trudge off the pitch when subbed while we are chasing the points today say it all. Shit attitude that.

I find it absurd the levels of denial about his form, and the disconnection between that and the overall performance of our team going forward.

But dont worry, theres nothing to discuss here, put your blinkers back on, keep wondering why we are playing shite (Sissoko, must be Sissoko), and let this thread drop into the abyss until Dele has a good game.
You’re quite correct. Post what you like when you like. I’m not the one that said he was leaving the forum, that was you. If you were wrong about that, fine, but it’s not going to make me believe you on anything else, is it?

And you appear to only be back to sing “I was right, you were wrong” to people and that’s a 5 year old’s behaviour. Or the behaviour of someone who has very little alternative success in life so they bask in self praise when their blind squirrel logic finds a nut.

Your posts don’t bring joy or anything new to here, so you appear to be doing it to bring others down. How empty.

You’re quite correct. Post what you like when you like. I’m not the one that said he was leaving the forum, that was you. If you were wrong about that, fine, but it’s not going to make me believe you on anything else, is it?

And you appear to only be back to sing “I was right, you were wrong” to people and that’s a 5 year old’s behaviour. Or the behaviour of someone who has very little alternative success in life so they bask in self praise when their blind squirrel logic finds a nut.

Your posts don’t bring joy or anything new to here, so you appear to be doing it to bring others down. How empty.

How predictable that if theres nothing good to say about Dele, then theres nothing that will be said about him whatsoever. Good luck taking the thread off topic, all on your own.

felt Dele played better today, no not up to last seasons standards, but better than he has,
when things are going well those passes go to the man, but this season most of our forward players ( Kane, Dele, Eriksen, Son) their passing is just off, and hits their players or is just wrong side of our players feet
but saying that we should have enough players to bring in one or two fresh players to rest those off form

I find it difficult to define "better"....for me, he's just there, on the pitch, not affecting anything. He's a sulker and not up for the fight anymore.
To be fair, Eriksen has been equally poor recently.

Its like having two Michael Carricks on the pitch. Kill the move, tap it sideways, or preferably back to Jan or Dembele.

It baffles me that people are ok with Son and Winks being benched, and are even saying Eriksen needs a rest but not many can say bench Dele.

How predictable that if theres nothing good to say about Dele, then theres nothing that will be said about him whatsoever. Good luck taking the thread off topic, all on your own.
See you next time he has a poor game. You can post about it twenty times in case nobody else noticed. It’ll be awesome.

I find it difficult to define "better"....for me, he's just there, on the pitch, not affecting anything. He's a sulker and not up for the fight anymore.
To be fair, Eriksen has been equally poor recently.

Its like having two Michael Carricks on the pitch. Kill the move, tap it sideways, or preferably back to Jan or Dembele.

It baffles me that people are ok with Son and Winks being benched, and are even saying Eriksen needs a rest but not many can say bench Dele.
Just shut the fuck up and move on, you're the only one on this forum who keeps saying the same shit over and over.

See you next time he has a poor game. You can post about it twenty times in case nobody else noticed. It’ll be awesome.

Well its difficult to tell if people think he had a poor game as nobody says anything. Just a weird, weird approach, like some taboo family secret around a silent dinner table, only the awkward sound of cutlery breaking the silence.

Well at least you admit he was poor, which I guess is progress on this forum.

To be honest you could make Sissoko look like Pele if you cherry picked enough

So are you suggesting Dele isnt as good as his video makes out?
Personally, I think thats the player in the video we have missed this season, and this year is a real let down.

Sadly, I think he'll be off within a couple seasons, and when we next see him at his best, it will be somewhere else.

I would give my right arm for him to return to form, so I in no way agree with you that the video flatters him. Thats just another way of avoiding the truth. Odd.

You'll be seeing a lot of Sammy then, :deledoubt: has been far more off than on so far this season.
I wonder how Poch liked his little strop when subbed ?

So are you suggesting Dele isnt as good as his video makes out?
Personally, I think thats the player in the video we have missed this season, and this year is a real let down.

Sadly, I think he'll be off within a couple seasons, and when we next see him at his best, it will be somewhere else.

I would give my right arm for him to return to form, so I in no way agree with you that the video flatters him. Thats just another way of avoiding the truth. Odd.
When did I say he hasn't been a let down this season?
My point was that those kinds of videos can often be deceiving they show all the best bits and none of the slumps in form which can be common with most players.

Oh what because he brought him off because he had run tirelessly up and down the pitch

Yeah managers tend to take their best performing attacking players off the pitch with 4 minutes left when chasing a goal.

Nice of him to waste the teams time though with his 30 second sulk while walking off though

Back
Top Bottom