Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is quite amazing really. For whatever reason, the majority of fans of other clubs seem to think he is a cunt. In reality the guy is a top lad. I am not even sure he has that much of an 'edge' on the pitch. I don't like going there, but maybe there is some racism going on. Dier does not get this despite making far worse tackles and being petulant on the pitch. He makes a little joke for England, and now he is a disgrace according to many. 'Think of the children' they say. It is just the middle finger. No kid will give a fuck. Why the fuck does anyone care?
its like a version of robbie savage that is actually a decent player, as opposed to the preening cunt, prototype henderson, that savage actually was

I have thought this for a while but as good as Alli undoubtedly is, he is either getting or has got too big for his boots.

There is a fine line between arrogance and being assured and right now and in my opinion he is teetering very close to the edge.
you are marvin the paranoid android and i claim my £5.

Spurs Dele Alli Soccerstarz?
3730383138_1.png

8b4cf155-0d72-3e6e-8e07-f142aad4248d

Seems more interested in scouting for his next agent then trying trying to play atm.

Have to agree.

He's been off form so far this season, and if what we're reading in the papers is true (no smoke without fire), then it looks like his head is elsewhere.

That 50 pence-head header today was inexcusable.

Back
Top Bottom