Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched a match on TV this season (16-17) where Dele put the ball in the net but the goal was correctly disallowed offside.
The commentator noted Dele's "imperious flick".
Please can someone tell me what match this was so I can watch it again?
Thanks COYS

I watched a match on TV this season (16-17) where Dele put the ball in the net but the goal was correctly disallowed offside.
The commentator noted Dele's "imperious flick".
Please can someone tell me what match this was so I can watch it again?
Thanks COYS

West Brom at home when the score was 2-0.

DBkuFrWXgAAY1ps.jpg

Is that a reference to a certain late night adults only activity that often takes place in the woods?

Not talking from experience - just trying to figure out what you're referring to.
:allitongue:
"Crowing it" is a phrase used in the British Army . Crows are raw recruits whose battle skills are yet to be proven. Using a head torch ("white light") at night is the ultimate in crowing it. Because it compromises your location and blinds your night vision.

It could also be related to car parks and imaginary dog walks, but I wouldn't know about that sort of thing.....

Last edited:
"Crowing it" is a phrase used in the British Army . Crows are raw recruits whose battle skills are yet to be proven. Using a head torch ("white light") at night is the ultimate in crowing it. Because it compromises your location and blinds your night vision.

It could also be related to car parks and imaginary dog walks, but I wouldn't know about that sort of thing.....
Ah cool. Well thank you very much for the knowledge!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom