Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another goal today. Love how he ghosts into good positions, scores a few tap ins as a result.
Having a better season than Hazard and 1 league goal off Zlatan, yet both will get much more hype.

I watched the Everton game, Zlatan missed quite a few 'sitters' for someone so 'good'.
ibra has actually been horrendous in front of goal regularly this year. This gets convenient ignored because of who he is.

if my memory serves me correctly he actually has the EPL record for most misses in a single game, possibly against Burnley.

I would be very surprised if that happened. Lloris, Kane, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Dier, Walker & Rose. Existing Captain and Vice Captain's in this list + everyone else has already worn the armband.

None of those are as vocal as Dele, he'll give any player the verbals if he thinks they've done something wrong. He did it to Janssen at 3-1 up last night. And even the more senior players look to him to be the game changer if things aren't going well. They have huge respect for him.

None of those are as vocal as Dele, he'll give any player the verbals if he thinks they've done something wrong. He did it to Janssen at 3-1 up last night. And even the more senior players look to him to be the game changer if things aren't going well. They have huge respect for him.
Shouting at players doesn't make a Captain. Your magic crystal ball is out again in full force I see, it must be true.

Those mentioned are way ahead of him by virtue that many are already errr Captain or Vice-Captian's and have already worn the armband. The odd player out is Alli, he has never been asked to wear the arm band, never, not once, not even for a minute.

Shouting at players doesn't make a Captain. Your magic crystal ball is out again in full force I see, it must be true.

Those mentioned are way ahead of him by virtue that many are already errr Captain or Vice-Captian's and have already worn the armband. The odd player out is Alli, he has never been asked to wear the arm band, never, not once, not even for a minute.

That's only because of his age. You want a player with a bit of aggression to be captain. Gerrard and Roy Keane are perfect examples. And you want your captain to be a talismanic figure, which Dele certainly is. It may not be for a couple of years but I think he'll eventually be captain.

[QUOTE

Those mentioned are way ahead of him by virtue that many are already errr Captain or Vice-Captian's and have already worn the armband. The odd player out is Alli, he has never been asked to wear the arm band, never, not once, not even for a minute.[/QUOTE]

Just so long as we actually remember to appoint a captain and don't forget like Woolwich....

:troll:

Loved his reaction to his equlaising goal at Swans. No celebration, just checked that it went in and not ofside, then headed straight back. Not even a smile. We've acheived nothing, lets get back on with it.

I posted the same when he pulled a goal back at Citeh. No celebration, still stuff to do.

Back
Top Bottom