Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

60-80m eh? One of our most underrated players eh?

The amount of shite spouted to support such an incredibly average footballer is mad. This lad is a 30m player who should be playing for some mid table side.

Squad player the fuck out of him at the first opportunity.

I know at least he can whip it in first time on his better foot. Jesus fucking Christ it’s just a suggestion.

My suggestion:

park bench GIF

He was absolutely superb in his 1st season, scoring and assisting aplenty. Wriggled his way out of trouble, made the right passes and was so dangerous.

The drop in form has been alarming.

I would still keep him as an option in the squad though. There's no denying his qualities, but for now, he needs a spot on the bench

Interesting that Ange said that he hooked him because he wasn't holding Width enough, Johnson came on and immediately we improved because Porro was running into the vacated space.

Tells you that this system will bang with touchline wingers who want to get chalk on their boots and hold the width, Kulu aint that guy - reckon Ange will move him into midfield next season.

Interesting that Ange said that he hooked him because he wasn't holding Width enough, Johnson came on and immediately we improved because Porro was running into the vacated space.

Tells you that this system will bang with touchline wingers who want to get chalk on their boots and hold the width, Kulu aint that guy - reckon Ange will move him into midfield next season.

He won’t.

Working Out GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Back
Top Bottom